Details about Fender Blacktop Jaguar HH Black Guitar *Discontinued Jazzmaster MustangSee original listing
04 May, 2014 20:23:06 BST
[ 27 bids ]
Doncaster, United Kingdom
Used: An item that has been previously used. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully ... Read moreabout the condition
|Right-/ Left-Handed:||Right-Handed||Type:||Electric Guitar|
|Model:||Sonex 180 Deluxe||Brand:||Gibson|
Up for auction is this fantastic Fender Jaguar in excellent condition. Plays great, sounds great and works perfectly. No chips or scratches, only one very tiny ding that really is tiny.
This model has now been discontinued so grab one while you can and watch it’s value increase.
No case with the guitar but will be packaged securely before dispatch by courier.
What Fender say:
The Fender Blacktop Jaguar HH Black is a modern take on a well loved electric guitar.
The Jaguar has a shorter scale neck than its Jazzmaster cousin and it makes this feel a little more snappy. It also makes it very comfortable to play. The Blacktop HH Series guitars feature high output humbucking pickups that provide plenty of beef. It is a combination that works surprisingly well in the Fender Blacktop Jaguar HH Black. Traditional Jaguar Fender Guitars normally have a mind boggling numberof switches to control the instruments tone. This electric guitar has been stripped back though to a three way switch with master and volume controls.
· Model Name: Blacktop Jaguar HH
· Series: Blacktop
· Finish: Black
· Body Alder
· Body Shape: Jaguar
· No. of Frets: 22
· Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
· Position Inlays: White Dot Position Inlays
· Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
· Fretboard: Rosewood
· Neck Material: Maple
· Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
· Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
· Scale Length: 24" (61 cm)
· Neck Plate: Vintage Style 4 Bolt
· Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
· Pickup Configuration: H/H
· Bridge Pickup: Hot Vintage AlNiCo Humbucking Pickup(Bridge)
· Neck Pickup: Hot Vintage AlNiCo Humbucking Pickup(Neck)
· Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1.Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
· Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
· Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
· Bridge: Adjusto-Matic with Anchored Tail Piece
· Machine Heads: Standard Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
· String Nut: Synthetic Bone
· Switch Tip: Black Switch Tip