(amount confirmed at checkout) To be provided at checkout
This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. For additional information, see the Global Postage Programme terms and conditions
Fern Green Light Open Leg Rayon Wrap Drive In Pants Fz
Drive in wrap pants are a unique style of pants that are very loose and comfortable to wear. The sides are both completely open with two sets of two strings stitched to the top corners of each panel that you must tie around the waist to secure the pants, creating a unique cut with side flaps that can open on each leg. Perfect for Burning Man and similar festivals.
How to tie drive in pants
The first few times you tie drive in pants they can be very confusing, but once you have done it a few times it does get easier! There are four strings used to tie drive in pants, two attached to each half of the pants. Position one half of the pants in front of your legs and wrap the two strings around your waist so they can be tied at your back, bring the pants between your legs so the remaining half of the pants are positioned at your back, wrap the last two strings around to the front of your waist and tie them.
You can wear drive in pants with the opening showing at your front or your back, to reverse the opening simply tie the back half of the pants before the front half.
Fabric: Rayon cotton blend
This rayon, or cotton rayon blend is very light weight and silky smooth. Rayon is often marketed as viscose or art silk. On some lighter colours such as white the fabric might be a little see through.
This fabric can be bleached (white articles), or dyed for colored articles. In North Thailand the dyes are hand prepared and applied, From our experience this material can shrink and the colours may run, especially on the first few washes. To reduce shrinkage and colour loss follow the suggested care instructions below. The fabric tag is sometimes not accurate.
- 1 inch (1") = 2.54cm.
- The given sizes are approximations only, exact measurements may vary.
- The items label may not match the advertised size, Asian labeling can be non-standard and we will often market an item according to European standards.
- To compare sizes take a similar item of your own that fits well and lay it flat, smooth it out and make sure it is buttoned or zipped if applicable. Use a tape measure to measure straight across, making sure the tape measure is tight.
- You may need to leave extra room for bulky items or for movement.
- Drive in pants are suitable for both men and women.
- Full waist is the total width of fabric around the waist (drive in pants have two separate identical panels, front and back, the full waist is the width of both panels added together), you must allow at least 5-10 inches for fabric crossover on the sides. The pants will be suitable to any smaller waist down to the width of one of the panels (half the full waist measurement).
- The rise of a pair of pants is the difference between the inseam and outseam, useful for checking if the pair is high waist or hiphugging.
Full Waist: 62"
Full height of pants (outseam): 42"
- Hand wash separately in cold or luke warm water. Do not wash in hot water.
- DO NOT TUMBLE DRY OR MACHINE WASH.
- Do not dry in sunshine, hang dry in shade.
- Do not use Bleach or Chlorine.
- Do not soak for long periods.
- Medium Iron setting.
- Hint: To reduce any colour running or shrinkage in cotton and rayon garments soak separately over night in one tablespoon of salt and/or brown vinegar dissolved in hot water and then added to a basin of luke warm water.
- Some shrinkage is normal for cotton and rayon garments, please allow for this.
Sometimes our items do not conform to European sizing standards, it is important to check all of the measurements in the description rather than buying purely by size. To test an item is suitable first carefully read our measurement notes, then compare the given measurements to an item that fits well.
Items shipped by International Airmail from Thailand.
We ship daily, normally within hours of confirming payment, except on weekends and public holidays.
Normally delivers within 2-3 weeks but can take up to one month, after which we will consider the parcel overdue.
We use an international agent who often moves shipments to more efficient countries for processing, this can make it appear like our parcels are sent from other countries but all depart from us in Thailand.
Airmail does not offer an effective tracking service however all parcels are insured for your piece of mind. If your order becomes overdue please check with your post office to make sure it is not awaiting collection, then contact us.
Paypal online payments including payments funded by credit cards.
Moneybookers www.moneybookers.com online payments, fund payments using a credit card or other local payment methods such as bank transfer.
Direct Bank Deposits in Australia and New-Zealand.
We will send you postive feedback after your payment has been confirmed, if you do not receive feedback from us within 3 days of making payment tell us, we will make sure you get your positive feedback.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from us, if for any reason you feel inclined not to leave us positive feedback (or all 5-star ratings), please email us and let us know why, we will do our best to change your mind!
If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason please contact us and we will work with you to find the most suitable solution. Returns are accepted for products in their original condition, however this may not be the most cost effective solution so please talk with us before returning an item.
(estimated and based on max bid)To be provided at checkout
Your maximum bid:
Your maximum bid:
Please read the full listing. By clicking Confirm bid you commit to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder. You will enter a binding contract.
By clicking Confirm bid, you are committing to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder and have read and agree to the Global Postage Programme terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase you maximum bid amount.