Fine monofilament polypropylene fibre material which can be added to cementitious mixes to help prevent shrinking and cracking during the curing process.
Also enhances the surface properties and durability of hardened cement based materials. Ideal for use in concrete floor screeds, paths, driveways and garage/shed bases.
- Internal floor slabs.
- Garages or shed bases.
- Driveways and paths.
- Underground construction.
Imprinted concrete driveways.
Features & Benefits
- Reduces shrinkage and cracking in mortar mixes.
- Improves freeze thaw resistance.
- Reduces permeability of mixes.
- Improves impact and abrasion resistance.
Reduces surface bleeding.