Foldable Black Cage For Dog Puppy Training, Car Carrier 5 Sizes Available
Foldable 24" 30" 36" 42" 48" Dog Puppy Crate Cage
Quick Folding, with clip on handle -- Easy Carry
Free Metal tray, Slide out -- Easy Cleaning
This heavy duty dog crates are made to last combining a heavy duty frame and hook bolts with a slide out galvanized steel metal tray for easy cleaning. All sizes of dog crate have two doors, one to the front and one to the side.
* Used By Breeders
* Used By Vets
* Long Lasting Durable Frame
* Long Lasting Durable Mesh
* Non-Chew Metal Tray
* Pet Safe Coating
* Heavy Duty Locks
* Non- Tamper Locks
* Slide out tray
* Quick and Easy To Clean
Made-to-Measure polar fleece liner Bedding fits the cage perfectly. It is comfortable, soft and warm. It can be used alone as a dog bed/cushion.
· Super Soft and comfortable.
· Very warm and provides warmth without weighing a lot.
· Hydro-phobic, holding less than 1% of its weight in water when fully soaked and simultaneously highly breathable.
· Machine washable and dries quickly. Specific washing instructions include cold or cool water (no more than 30-40°C), line-dry, and do not iron.
· Dries very quickly and retains its insulation capability even when it is wet
Control and remove dog hairs from clothes, curtains and sofas. You can keep them separate and use one lint roller for different parts of the home. (Please note, to protect the environment, only one handel is provided and is to be reused with the heads of the lint rollers)
§ Measure your dog from the floor to his shoulder and add about three inches. This will give you the minimum height of the crate.
§ Measure your dog from his head to his tail base and add about three inches. This will give you the minimum width of the crate.
Crate Training Your Dog
Crate Training Your Dog
1. Place the crate with a comfy blanket in shade or inside, nearby where you will be relaxing for awhile and set a trail of treats leading into the back of the crate.
2. Allow your dog into the room and leave
the crate door open while you relax. Eventually (or in a few seconds)
your dog will get the treats and explore the crate. When you see him go
in the crate, get up and put a few more treats in the back of the crate.
Repeat this a few times until he is unhesitatingly going in for the
treats and not rushing to escape the crate.
3. Say "kennel" and take your dog gently
by the collar and toss a treat in the crate. Most likely he will follow
the treat into the crate. Gently block him from leaving the crate with
your body and feed him treats in a steady stream. Once he relaxes and
lies down, continue to feed him, but space out the treats a few seconds
apart. Slow your treats down to about every 10 seconds when he seems
especially calm. Let him out of the crate when he is nice and calm and
take a break from training.
4. Repeat the previous step, but this time instead of blocking with your body, close the door to the crate.
5. Prepare a yummy chew toy
(by filling a toy with peanut butter for example). Say "kennel" just
before grasping your dog's collar and walking him into the crate. Once
he is in the crate, give him the chew toy and close the door. Once he is
engrossed in chewing, get up and walk around, occasionally going out of
sight. Release him from the crate before he finishes chewing (or before
he wakes if he's been dozing off) and only if he is calm.
6. Praise your dog while he is in the crate,
but do not praise him as he is coming out of his crate. This teaches
him that being in the crate is good and pleasant, while coming out is
neutral. Additionally, do not make a big fuss while putting him in or
taking him out, so he will see it as no big deal.
Important information about dog cages
Adult dogs often take to cages quite quickly, however dogs that are not
cage trained from puppies or may be suffering from separation anxiety should be
introduced to a cage slowly, in your presence until they are completely
comfortable with their new home.
Dog cages are designed as training
cages, Dog cages are not designed to contain distressed dogs, or a dog that is
not happy to be in a cage. NEVER leave your dog alone untrained in the cage or if
there is any possibility he may become distressed in your absence. Otherwise
the dog may get stressed and may damage the cage and hurt itself.
Sizes suitable for all types of dogs
Dimensions: Inches and Centimeters (Approximate)
Small - 24”
W24" x D17" x
W61 x D42 x H49cm
Yorkshire Terrier, King Charles, Westie, Scottish terrier, Corgi
Medium - 30”
W30" x D18" x H20"
W76 x D45 x H52cm
Beagle, Bull Terrier and above mentioned.
Large - 36”
W36" x D23" x H25"
W91 x D57 x H64cm
Border Collie, Springer, Bulldog, Dalmatian, Pointer, Bull Terrier, Labrador, Retrievers
X Large - 42”
W42" x D27" x H30"
W107 x D69 x H76cm
Airedale, Normal Poodle, Weimaraner, Doberman, Rottweiler, Great Dane
XX Large - 48”
W48" x D29" x H32"
W122 x D74 x H81cm
Suitable for all the dogs mentioned more roomy.
- Your item will be professionally & carefully packed and dispatched in a timely manner.
purchased before 2pm will be sent out via special courier 24 or 48 hour
service on the same day (excluding bank holidays and weekend) of
cleared payment being received. So you should receive item within 1-2
your goods need to be delivered to a different address from your Paypal
account, please make payment via cheques, postal order or bank
transfer. Thus we can ship to your designated address.
- You need to provide a contact telephone number (for delivery purpose) with your payment or your order may be delayed.
- If you pay via Paypal, we will only ship goods to your Paypal address and you cannot collect.
add the relevant extra postage cost when checking out, if your address
belongs to the non-standard postage areas above, in order to avoid delay
of your shipment.
- Northern Ireland (post code starts BT): £6.00
- Isle of Wight and Some areas of Scotland (post code starts PO, KW, IV, PH, AB or DD, KA27-KA28,
PA20-PA49, PA60-PA78): £6.00
- Other Islands (post code starts ZE, HS, IM and Channel Island, Scottish and Scilly, etc: £6.00)
- BFPO: £8
Shipping to European Countries:
ship to Ireland, Germany, France, Spain, Portugual, Belgium,
Luxembourg, Netherlands, Denmark, Italy, Greece, Austria, Finland,
Norway, Switzerland, Czech Rep, Poland, Monaco, Sweden.
DO NOT ship to Cyprus, Malta, Latvia, Estonia and some other Eastern
Europe Countries. Please check with us before purchasing.
Important Information about purchase
Terms of Sale
· Please ensure that you are buying the correct size dog cages.
accept returns, but we would have to deduct the actual postage £8 which
has already been paid to send the item to you (this applies also to the
listing with free shipping).
· If the item is not returned in original condition, a reasonable restocking fee may be charged.
· Please note the measurments of the cage are approximates.
As mentioned on Shipping Column , the below information applies
Please add the relevant extra postage cost when checking out, if your
address belongs to the non-standard postage areas above, in order to
avoid delay of your shipment.
# Northern Ireland (post code starts BT): £6.00
# Isle of Wight and Some areas of Scotland (post code starts PO, KW, IV, PH, AB or DD, KA27-KA28, PA20-PA49, PA60-PA78): £6.00
# Other Islands (post code starts ZE, HS, IM and Channel Island, Scottish and Scilly, etc: £6.00)
# BFPO: £8 extraROLLERS
the design of the lint rollers has been altered. The old lint rollers were only 10 sheets per roll and 5 roll in a pack.
Customers had raised their concern that it was too much waste of resources,
as 5 rolls were used for 50 sheets. We have since changed the design and made it 30 sheets per roll,
and 2 roll in a pack, so less rolls (less paper) are used, this is more environmentally friendly but gives more sheets.