- Nokia CK-200 Bluetooth Handsfree Wireless Car Kit
- Autoleads SOT-092 ISO Harness Lead
Autoleads SOT-092 Description :
This lead is designed to interface between the radio and the radio harness. It provides a power and earth supply to the handsfree kit and route the phone audio through the cars front speakers. No vehicle cables need to be cut.
Autoleads SOT-092 Parrot Lead is compatible with the following vehicles:
Please Note: This lead will not retain your steering
wheel controls for your volume etc. Please look another kit with the
sot-092s lead which can be found in our ebay shop.
- Ford Fiesta : 2005 to 2008
- Ford Focus : 2005 onward ( V Code Sets )
- Ford Focus C-MAX : 2003 onward
- Ford Fusion : 2006 onward
- Ford Galaxy : 2006 onward
- Ford Granada : 2005 onward
- Ford Mondeo : 2003 onward ( V Code Sets )
- Ford S-MAX : 2006 onward
- Ford Transit / Connect : 2006 onward
Nokia CK-200 Description :
Connect with work and home on the road
simultaneously to both your personal and business phones in the car.
Switch between them easily with a single click and stay organised and
Enjoyable in-car conversations
to two phones for a seamless in-car communications experience. Switch
between private and business phones easily and safely with a single
button and enjoy the DSP-enhanced audio quality.
Wireless remote control
calls and keep your hands on the wheel with the wireless remote
control and see who's calling on the clear, detachable display. You can
even read received SMS messages on the car kit display.*
Stylish design fits your car perfectly
detachable 2.5” display is clear and easy to read. With adjustable RGB
backlight colours you can set it the way you like and even match it to
your car's colour.
Nokia CK-200 Features:
- Connect to two phones
- Wireless remote control
- High quality sound thanks to DSP and 9 mm embedded microphone
- Adjustable display colour
- SMS support (Full SMS functionality only with Nokia S60 3.2 onwards)
- Easy software updating
Nokia CK-200 Specifications:
Take care of work and home life with convenient communication on the road.
Twice the connectivity
the multipoint connectivity to connect two phones simultaneously and
switch between them with ease. The Nokia Car Kit CK-200 is universally
compatible so it can connect to any brand of phone.
Wireless remote control
wireless remote control lets you start and end calls, and switch
phones to access the contacts in both connected phones. You can also
mute and initiate voice dialling from the remote control, which can be
mounted to the steering wheel, the dashboard, or by the gear stick.
you and your caller will enjoy excellent audio quality thanks to the
built-in DSP (digital signal processing) and integrated 9 mm microphone.
Get more done
Be productive while you drive, stay in touch, and deal with company business, in a safe and convenient way.
Nokia CK-200 Technical Specifications:
- Uses the car's power supply
Additional power information:
- Supports charging of devices with 2 mm or micro-USB connector
- Integrated in-car sound; CK-200 audio amplifier connects directly to car loudspeaker system
- Bluetooth Specification 2.1 + EDR
- Hands-free Profile 1.5
- Phonebook Access Profile 1.0
- Object Push Profile 1.1
Paired devices (maximum):
- Two devices at a time
- Up to 8 pairings
Additional connectivity information:
- Automatic connection via Bluetooth (if supported by mobile device)
- Micro-USB connector in display unit for easy software update
- ETSI std ETS300906 for phonebook handling (AT-commands)
- Nokia proprietary connectivity interface (LCIF) for SMS support and my own key functionality
- IGNS (only of available)
- Car battery
- Car radio mute (only if available
Nokia CK-200 Compatibility:
compatibility. The Nokia Car Kit CK-200 is compatible with phones from
all manufacturers that support Bluetooth Specification 1.1 and higher
and Handsfree profile.
The car kit supports Bluetooth
Specification 2.1 and EDR with Handsfree Profile 1.5, Phonebook Access
Profile 1.0, Object Push Profile 1.1, ETSI std ETS300906 for phonebook
handling (AT-commands), Nokia proprietary connectivity interface (LCIF)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please make sure that is the correct Bluetooth Handsfree Kit for your car by firstly checking to see if your make, model and year of car is listed in the advert. Secondly by checking to see if the connection in the picture listed is the same as you have in your vehicle.