Details about Fractal Design ARC Mini R2 micro ATX caseSee original listing
18 May, 2014 16:16:33 BST
Howden, Yorkshire, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Form Factor:||Mini tower|
|Video Card Max Length:||400 mm||Max Mainboard Size:||Micro ATX|
|Expansion Slots:||5||Supported Motherboards:||microATX, Mini-ITX|
|Included Accessories:||Accessory box||Specification Compliance:||ATX|
|Power Device:||No power supply||Internal Bays Qty:||8|
|Width:||21 cm||Front Accessible Bays Qty:||2|
|Height:||40.5 cm||CPU Cooler Max Height:||165 mm|
Fractal Design ARC Mini R2 micro ATX case
The Arc Mini R2 micro ATX case combines excellent cooling potential and build configurability in a compact, minimalistic and elegant chassis design.
For a case of this size, it offers unmatched possibilities for water cooling components. And with room for up to six 3.5â€ drives plus an additional two 2.5â€ drives hidden behind the motherboard plate, you can build a well-cooled PC with ample storage space.
The Arc Mini R2 is built to last and is filled with smart features such as dust filters, fan controller, space for tidy cable routing, three case fans included and a window side panel.
- A compact micro ATX case designed for exceptional airflow and cooling
- Superior water cooling support for its size, accommodating multiple thick 240mm radiators or even a 360mm radiator for an uncompromised cool system build
- Three Silent Series R2 fans included, giving you excellent cooling straight out of the box! 4 additional fan positions are available
- Featuring an integrated three-speed fan controller and USB 3.0 on the front panel for easy access
- Multiple easy-to-clean dust filters designed into the case to help maintain a dust free interior
- Great storage capacity for a mini chassis, with up to six 3.5â€ drives and two additional 2.5â€ drives
- Innovative SSD position mounting, using brackets to allow for easy access once your system is completely built
- Featuring a large stylish window side panel to show off your set up in style
- Designed with ample space for easy, tidy cable routing and an overall a neat build
- Micro ATX, Mini ITX motherboard compatibility
- 2 - 5.25" bays
- 6 - 3.5" HDD trays - all compatible with SSDs
- 2 - 2.5" dedicated SSD positions behind the mothboard plate
- 4 + 1 expansion slots
- 7 - Fan positions (3 Silent Series R2 fans included)
- Filtered fan slots in front, top and bottom
- CPU coolers up to 165 mm tall
- PSU compatibility: ATX PSUs up to 170 mm deep when using the bottom fan location; when not using this fan location longer PSUs (up to 220 mm deep) can be used
- Graphics card compatibility: Graphics cards up to 260mm in length with the top HDD cage installed - With the top cage removed, graphics cards up to 400mm in length may be installed
- 20 mm of space for cable routing behind the motherboard plate
- Thick rubber grommets on all holes on the motherboard plate
- Window side panel included
- Colors available: Black
- Case dimensions (WxHxD): 210 x 405 x 484mm
- Net weight: 9kg
- Package dimensions (WxHxD): 280 x 475 x 565mm
- Package weight: 10kg
- Front: 2 - 120mm fans (included is one hydraulic bearing 120mm Silent Series R2 fan, 1200 RPM speed)
- Rear: 1 - 120mm fan (included is a hydraulic bearing 120mm Silent Series R2 fan, 1200 RPM speed)
- Top: 2 - 120/140mm fans (included is one hydraulic bearing 140mm Silent Series R2 fan, 1000 RPM speed) 1 - 120mm fan (not included)
- Bottom: 1 - 120mm fan (not included)
- Fan controller: 1 - integrated fan controller for up to 3 fans (included)
- Water cooling compatibility:
Front â€“ 240mm radiator (thick and slim) when HDD cages are removed, radiator cannot exceed 272mm in total length with the ODD bay in place.
Top â€“ 240mm or 360mm radiators (thick and slim); the use of 360mm radiators requires removal of the ODD cage.
Bottom â€“ 120mm radiators
Rear â€“ 120 and 140mm radiators
- 2 - USB 3.0
- Audio in/out
- Power button with LED (blue)
- HDD activity LED (red)
- Reset button
- Fan controller
1. Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on the Suppliers website at the time you place your order. Payment shall be due before the delivery date and time for payment shall be a fundamental term of this agreement, breach of which shall entitle the Supplier to terminate the contract immediately.
1. The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order.
1. Details of the Suppliers returns policy and procedures below:
Frooition www.frooition.com | eBay design, eBay store design, eBay shop design, eBay template design, eBay listing design
This listing is currently undergoing maintenance, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
After receiving the item, cancel the purchase within
Buyer pays return postage
Return policy details
Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Find out more about your rights as a buyer - opens in a new window or tab and exceptions - opens in a new window or tab.