Garmin Echo 300C colour fishfinder
The Garmin Echo 300c is the only colour, dual-beam fishfinder on the market at this price, making it the premier sonar option for fishermen on a budget.
See What Lies Below
Echo 300c is designed to make catching fish as simple as possible. The system's 3.5-inch sunlight-readable display and exclusive Garmin HD-ID™ target tracking technology let you see through the water like never before. Plus, a 300-watt (RMS) sounder offers a viewing angle of up to 120 degrees and bottom
detail to 1,500 ft.
For an uninterrupted view of the sonar image, echo 300c also boasts Garmin Smooth Scaling™ technology, which means you won't lose sight of the sonar history as the unit changes depth ranges.
Mount and Go
Designed with simplicity in mind, echo 300c is one most intuitive fishfinders on the market. Installation takes only a few minutes using the quick-release tilt mount and versatile transom-mount transducer included in the box.
- Garmin HD-ID™ technology
- 300 watts (RMS) transmit power
- Depths to 1,500 ft
- Beam width to 120 degrees
- 3.5 in sunlight-readable colour display
- Tilt/swivel mount, transducer, trolling motor clamp and transom mount
In the box:
- Echo 300c
- Quick release mount with tilt and swivel
- Power cable
- Transducer w/ mounting bracket, hardware and trolling motor clamp