Garmin Forerunner 310XT (310) NOH
NB. NOH Newly Overhauled - This product is refurbished by Garmin, with a 1 year Garmin warranty. Supplied with original box contents. For more information on Garmin newly overhauled products see below*
The Garmin Forerunner 310XT is a multi-sport, swim-proof GPS watch, ideal for triathletes and dedicated athletes. The Garmin Forerunner 310XT has a 20 hour battery life and is waterproof (IPX7), making it an indispensable training tool.
Time Your Swim
You can wear the Garmin Forerunner 310XT in the pool or the lake as it is waterproof to a depth of 50 meters. Its slim design and flexible wristband mean the Garmin Forerunner 310XT is easy and comfortable to wear in any conditions.
The Garmin Forerunner 310XT can easily be moved from the wrist to the bike when you're ready to jump out of the water and onto the bike with the optional quick release and bike mounts, making the transition between sports effortless. You can even analyze your performance with the Garmin Forerunner 310XT as it categorizes multisport activities in one workout and can also log transition time in the process.
Collect Workout Data
The Garmin Forerunner 310XT tracks your position precisely with GPS satellite data and records time, distance, pace and more. High-sensitivity GPS and HotFix satellite prediction means it acquires satellites quickly and tracks your movement even near tall buildings or under tree cover. The Garmin Forerunner 310XT connects seamlessly to an optional speed/cadence sensor or power meter (ANT+ enabled third-party power meters) to give you advanced cycling data.
You can set pace, speed and distance alerts to sound and/ or vibrate if you stray from your goal. This is ideal for training in a group, in noisy environments or when wearing headphones.
Run, Sync, Store and Share
Once you've logged the miles, innovative ANT+ wireless technology automatically transfers data to your computer when the Garmin Forerunner 310XT is in range without the hassle of cables or hookups. The data's just there, ready for you to analyze, categorize and share through our online community, Garmin Connect. You can even plan workouts on your computer and then send them to your Garmin Forerunner 310XT.
See where you are
Find, view and go to locations at anytime with the Garmin Forerunner 310XT - British Grid format featured as well as longitude and latitude. It means you won't get lost and is great for adventure racers.
Get on the water
The Garmin Forerunner 310XT is also ideal for board sailors and dingy sailors due to the fact it is waterproof, you can find your exact position, and it includes racing timers.
Physical & Performance:
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 2.1" x 2.2" x 0.8" (5.4 x 5.6 x 1.9 cm)
- Display size, WxH: 1.3" x 0.8" (3.3 x 2.0 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 160 x 100 pixels
- Weight: 2.5 oz (72 g)
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: 20 hours, typical
- Water resistant: yes (50m)
- GPS-enabled: yes
- High-sensitivity receiver: yes
- RoHS version available: yes
Maps & Memory:
- Basemap: no
- Ability to add maps: no
- Accepts data cards: no
- Lap history: 1000 laps
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 100
- Routes: 0
- Heart rate monitor: yes (optional)
- Bike speed/cadence sensor: yes (optional)
- Foot pod: yes (optional)
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer): yes
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): yes
- Garmin Training Center® software compatible: yes
- Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person): yes
- Courses (compete against previous workouts): yes
- Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed): yes
- Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap): yes
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout): yes
- Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button): yes
- Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts): yes
- Simple workouts (input time, distance and calorie goals): no
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace): yes
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal): yes
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals): yes
- Customizable screen(s): yes
- Barometric altimeter: no
- Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units): no
- Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT+™-enabled power meters): yes
- Sport watch: no
What's in the Box:
- Garmin Forerunner 310 XT
- USB ANT stick™
- AC charger
- Charging clip
- Owner's manual on disk
- Quick start guide
*Garmin Newly Overhauled Units
Q: What is a 'Newly Overhauled' Garmin GPS receiver or system?
A: [From Garmin] These are systems that have been returned to Garmin from either an end user or dealer that may or may not have been used. Many of the units Garmin gets back from theirlarger retailers are actually found to be working fine, but end users have returned them for any number of reasons. Whereas some units do come back with real failures.
Garmin therefore takes all these units that come back, tests them out and, if necessary, does repairs to bring them back to 'like new' status. Garmin also ensures they have the latest software update.
These units are therefore as good as new, but since they have been in the field, cannot be sold as new. Garmin then offers them to their dealers at a discounted price and offers a full one year warranty, just as they do on new systems. These systems are not new, but are as good as new.