Details about Genealogy 48 Bks Sutherland Caithness Ross Hebrides Orkney Skye Scotland DVDSee original listing
30 Jul, 2013 16:32:08 BST
£3.50 Royal Mail International Standard (Small Packets) | See details
See details about international postage here. help icon for delivery - opens a layer
Items delivered internationally may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.
Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.
Buyers may be subject to additional charges for customs clearance.
Visit eBay's page on international selling.
Harrogate, United Kingdom
|Condition:||New||Subject:||Genealogy/ Family History|
|Language:||English||Subject 2:||Local History, Names & Genealogy|
|Time Period:||19th Century||Format:||PDF DVD|
All International Buyers. If you buy multiple items from our store you only pay shipping on the first item . Please wait for your final invoice before paying..
48 PDF Books And Articles From The 19th & Early 20th Century About The History Of Sutherlandshire, Caithness-Shire, Ross-Shire, Hebrides, Orkney, Shetland And The Isle Of Skye, Scotland.
Including Transcripts Of Parish Registers
On 1 DVD
1. Commissariot Record Of Caithness. Register Of Testaments 1661-1664 - 1902 - 9 pages
2. Parish Register Of Durness 1764-1814 - 1911 - 80 pages
3. Parish Registers Of Canisbay (Caithness) 1652-1666 - 1914 - 32 pages
4. Caithness Family History - 1884 - 366 pages
5. Sutherland And The Reay Country: History, Antiquities, Folklore, Topography, Regiments, Ecclesiastical Records, Poetry And Music, Etc. - 1897 - 449 pages
6. History Of The Province Of Cat (Caithness And Sutherland) From The Earliest Times To The Year 1615 - 1914 - 240 pages
7. History Of The Ancient Province Of Ross (The County Palatine Of Scotland) From The Earliest Times To The Present Time - 1899 - 472 pages
8. Place-Names Of Ross And Cromarty - 1904 - 387 pages
9. Records Of The Presbyteries Of Inverness And Dingwall, 1634-1688 - 1896 - 437 pages
10. Sutherland Place Names - Lairg, Creich, Dornoch, Loth, Clyne, Assynt, Reay, Kildonan, Durness, Eddrachilis, Farr And Tongue - Compiled From Society Journals - 1890 - 128 pages
11. Caithness And Sutherland, With Maps, Diagrams, And illustrations - 1920 - 178 pages
12. The Sutherland Evictions Of 1814 - Former And Recent Statements Respecting Them Examined - 1883 - 201 pages
13. Records Of The Earldom Of Orkney 1299-1614 - 1914 - 618 pages
14. A History Of The Episcopal Church In The Diocese Of Caithness - 1908 - 313 pages
15. Chronicles Of Stratheden - 1881 - 280 pages
16. Gairloch In North-West Ross-Shire - Its Records, Traditions, Inhabitants, And Natural History - 1886 - 487 pages
17. Scenes And Legends Of The North Of Scotland, Or The Traditional History Of Cromarty - 1885 - 440 pages
18. Kirkwall In The Orkneys - 1900 - 518 pages
19. Old Ross-Shire And Scotland As Seen In The Cain And Balnagown Documents - 1909 - 471 pages
20. Commissariot Record Of The Isles. Register Of Testaments 1661 -1800 - 1902 - 12 pages
21. Commissariot Record Of Orkney & Shetland. Register Of Testaments - 1904 - 79 pages
22. Golspie, Contributions To Its Folk-Lore And The Place And Its Peopling - 1897 - 349 pages
23. The Diary Of The Reverend John Mill, Minister Of The Parishes Of Dunrossness, Sandwick And Cunningsburgh In Shetland, 1740-1803 - Includes Baptismal And Marriage Register Of Rev. John Hunter, Episcopal Clergyman In Shetland, 1734-1745 - 1889 - 325 pages
24. Kinlochbervie; Being The Story And Traditions Of A Remote Highland Parish And Its People - Includes - The Great War Roll Of Honour, List Of Elders And Date Of Their Ordination, 1845-1921, And The Present Tenantry - 1921 - 86 pages
25. Memorabilia Domestica; Parish Life In The North Of Scotland - 1899 - 344 pages
26. Annals Of A Shetland Parish: Delting - 1892 - 98 pages
27. Crofts And Farms In The Hebrides. Being An Account Of An Island Estate For 130 Years - 1883 - 82 pages
28. Orkney And Shetland, With Maps, Diagrams, And illustrations - 1920 - 182 pages
29. Glimpses Of Kirkwall And Its People In The Olden Time (Taken Principally From The Official Records Of The Burgh) - 1887 - 332 pages
30. The Isle Of Skye In 1882-1883 Illustrated By A Full Report Of The Trials Of The Braes And Glendale Crofters, At Inverness And Edinburgh; And An Introductory Chapter - 1883 - 249 pages
31. Truck Or, Semi-Serfdom In The Shetland Isles, A Verbatim Repr. Of The Report Of The Commissioners. Corrected - 1871 - 71 pages
32. The New Statistical Account Of Scotland Ross And Cromarty - 1845 - 480 pages
33. Report To The Secretary For Scotland By The Crofters Commission On The Social Condition Of The People Of Lewis In 1901 As Compared With Twenty Years Ago - Appendix Includes - Judicial Rental Of The Island Of Lewis, Taken For The Forfeited Estates Commissioners In 1718, A List Of Of Over 500 Tenants, Including Name Of Farm And Parish Or District - 1902 - 167 pages
34. The New Statistical Account Of Scotland - Sutherland, Caithness, Orkney And Shetland - 1845 - 1010 pages
35. Report Of Her Majesty's Commissioners Appointed To Carry Out A Scheme Of Colonisation In The Dominion Of Canada Of Crofters And Cottars From The Western Highlands And Islands Of Scotland - Includes Details Of Over 80 Crofter Families Who Emmigrated From The Highlands - 1890 - 36 pages
36. Ecclesiological Notes On Some Of The Islands Of Scotland - 1885 - 395 pages
37. Shetland. Descriptive And Historical; The Inhabitants Of The Shetland Islands - 1874 - 359 pages
38. Sketch Of The Civil And Traditional History Of Caithness, From The Tenth Century - 1861 - 308 pages
39. History Of The Outer Hebrides (Lewis, Harris, North And South Uist, Benbecula, And Barra) - 1903 - 702 pages
40. Rentals Of The Ancient Earldom And Bishoprick Of Orkney; With Some Other Documents, Collected By A. Peterkin - 1820 - 641 pages
41. The History And Traditions Of The Isle Of Skye - 1871 - 170 pages
42. Scotland: Owners Of Lands And Heritages - This Return Sets Out The Estimated Acreage Of Owners Of Lands And Heritages In Scotland ; And The Annual Value Of The Same. The Names And Addresses Of Owners Of One Acre And Upwards Are Given, Together With The Extent And Annual Value - 1874 - 215 pages
43. Examples Of Printed Folk-Lore Concerning The Orkney & Shetland Islands - 1903 - 287 pages
44. History Of The Episcopal Church In Orkney 1688-1882 - With Some Notes on The Church In Caithness And Shetland During That Period; And An Introductory Sketch Of The Earlier Ecclesiastical History Of Orkney - 1883 - 130 pages
45. Epitaphs And Inscriptions From Burial Grounds And Old Buildings In The North-East Of Scotland, With Historical, Biographical, Genealogical, And antiquarian Notes, Also An Appendix Of Illustrative Papers Vol 1. - 1875 - 427 pages
46. Epitaphs And Inscriptions From Burial Grounds And Old Buildings In The North-East Of Scotland, With Historical, Biographical, Genealogical, Ans antiquarian Notes, Also An Appendix Of Illustrative Papers Vol 2. - 1879 - 503 pages
47. Genealogical Collections Concerning Families In Scotland, Made By Walter Macfarlane 1750-1751 Vol 1 - 1900 - 447 pages
48. Genealogical Collections Concerning Families In Scotland, Made By Walter Macfarlane 1750-1751 Vol 2 - 1900 - 610 page
This DVD contains .PDF format files and you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader (which is free from the Adobe website) or similar PDF reader installed on your computer to view them. All PDFs are searchable, which means you can input any name into your PDF viewers search or find box and most occurances will be highlighted, saving you valuable time. Indexing PDFs is not perfect so some words may be missed during a search. In order to keep as much of the detail as possible, some of the illustration rich PDF files are large. You can view them direct from the DVD but it is recommended that you transfer each file to your PC for fast loading.
The DVD will have a printed label and be placed in a plastic sleeve. It will be posted in a strong card mailer for protection.
We will post your item the same day (excluding weekends and UK national holidays) if purchased before 1pm.
If, for any reason you are not happy with your item, please return it within 14 days and we'll issue you a refund (see refund policy).
These are PDFs of original works that have become out of copyright under UK Law, due to their authors death over 70 years ago.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
After receiving the item, cancel the purchase within
Buyer pays return postage
Return policy details
Should you be unhappy with your item you can return it to us within 14 days. Please e-mail us first for a returns authorisation. The item should then be returned in the condition it was received and in the original packaging. Return carriage charges are at the buyers expense. If your item is faulty or has been damaged in transit please contact us and we will send a replacement
Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Find out more about your rights as a buyer - opens in a new window or tab and exceptions - opens in a new window or tab.