Details about Genealogy Wales Montgomeryshir
See original listing
30 Jul, 2013 16:32:11 BST
£3.50 Royal Mail International Standard (Small Packets) | See details
See details about international postage here. help icon for delivery - opens a layer
Items delivered internationally may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.
Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.
Buyers may be subject to additional charges for customs clearance.
Visit eBay's page on international selling.
Harrogate, United Kingdom
1/1Feedback on our suggestions
|Condition:||New||Subject:||Genealogy/ Family History|
|Language:||English||Subject 2:||Local History, Names & Genealogy|
|Special Attributes:||PDF, Wales Welsh||Format:||DVD|
All International Buyers. If you buy multiple items from our store you only pay shipping on the first item . Please wait for your final invoice before paying..
34 PDF Books And Articles Taken From 19th & Early 20th Century Journals And Books About The History Of Montgomeryshire, Wales.
Including Transcripts Of Parish Registers
On 1 DVD
A fantastic resource for your ancestry searches.
1. A History Of The Parish Of Guilsfield (Cegiva), Including Transcriptions Of Monumental Inscriptions Inside The Church, The Names Of Approx 500 Inhabitants (Being Householders) Of The Parish With The Number Of Servants, 1708 To 1718, And A List Of 88 Names Of Parishioners, Showing How Much In Length Of The Fence Around The Church Yard Is To Be Kept In Repair By Each Of Them - 150 pages
2. A History Of The Parish Of Llandysilio - Including A List Of Parishioners Who Had Rights To Occupy Certain Seats (Pews) With A Diagram Of Where They Sat In The Church (Pre 1884), A List Of Churchwardens 1674-1899, Extracts Of Parish Registers 1662-1782, The Rate Book Of 1899 With The Names Of Land Owners Of More Than 25 Acres, Showing Name Of The Place And Rateable Value - 1902 - 249 pages
3. Mallwyd Parish Registers - Births, Marriages & Burials 1568-1610 - 40 Pages
4. Annals And Antiquities Of The Counties And County Families Of Wales Vol 2 - Including Mongomeryshire Amongst Other Counties - Containing A Record Of All Ranks Of The Gentry, Their Lineage, Alliances, Appointments, Armorial Ensigns, And Residences, With Many Ancient Pedigrees And Memorials Of Old And Extinct Families; Accompanied By Brief Notices Of The History, Antiquities, Physical Features, Chief Estates, Geology, And Industry Of Each County ; Rolls Of High Sheriffs From The Beginning; Members Of Parliament; Magistrates Of Boroughs, Etc., Etc. - 1872 - 540 pages
5. Montgomeryshire Nonconformity. Extracts From Gaol Files, With Notes, 1662-1705 - Contains The Names Of 3,500-4,000 Who Were Fined For Not Attending Church - 142 Pages
6. Montgomeryshire Worthies - "Brief" Sketches Of Men Identified By Birth Or Long Residence, Property Or Office, Within Montgomeryshire And Its Borders, And Whose Names Are Still Remembered In Connection With Literature, Religion, Politics, The Arts And Sciences Or Otherwise - 1894 - 342 Pages
7. Parochial History Of Llanymynech - 260 pages
8. Parochial History Of Hirnant - 53 pages
9. History Of The Parish Of Kerry (Ceri) - Includes Extracts From The Parish Registers - Births, Marriages & Burials 1609-1696, List Of Churchwardens 1761-1871 - 339 pages
10. Sheriffs Of Montgomeryshire, With Their Armorial Bearings, And Notices, Genealogical & Biographical Of Their Families, From 1540-1639 - 1876 - 586 pages
11. The History Of The Parish Of Llangurig - 1875 - 384 pages
12. A Parochial History Of Lianfair Caereinion - Contains The Names Of Land Owners Of More Than 20 Acres, Showing Name, Name Of Tenant Of The Place And Rateable Value - 112 pages
13. The Registers Of Trefeglwys - Baptisms, Marriages & Burials 1625-1722 - 96 pages
14. A Municipal History Of LLanidloes - Origin of the Municipality, Patents and Charters, Mayors, Borough Officials, Regalia and Records, The Council and its Committees, Old Industries, Markets, and Fairs, The Court, Public Institutions and Burgesses and Freemen - 1908 - 321 pages
15. Parish Of Meifod : Sketch Of The History Of Nonconformity Therein - 64 pages
16. Muster Of Mongomeryshire Men 1574 - 20 pages
17. Pedigrees Of Mongomeryshire Families. Selected About 1711-12 From Lewis Dwnn's Original Visitation - 1888 - 179 pages
18. The History of The Forden Union (Workhouse or House of Industry) Graveyard - 14 pages
19. The Parochial Histories of Llangadfan, Llanerfyl, and Garthbeibio - 1895 - 327 pages
20. History of the Parish of Darowen - Including a 1737 List Of The Names Of The Owners Of Farms - 1869 - 30 pages
21. History Of The Parish Of Llanegryn - 26 pages
22. The History Of The Parish Of Carno - 1904 - 61 pages
23. History Of The Parish Of Llandrinio - 195 pages
24. History Of The Parish Of Llanfyllin - 111 pages
25. Welsh Pool And Powys-land - A History Of The Ancient Principality And Later Barony Of Powys, And Of The Town And Castle Of Welsh Pool - 1907 - 131 pages
26. History Of The Parish Of Llanyblodwel - 118 pages
27. Llanllugan Parochial Registers - Covers Baptisms, Marriages & Burials 1603-1790 - 43 pages
28. History Of The Parish Of Llansantffraid-yn-Mechain - 100 pages
29. History Of The Parish Of Llanwddyn - 89 pages
30. Parochial History Of Tregynon - 169 pages
31. The Parish Of Forden - 86 pages
32. A History Of The Parish Of Meifod - 93 pages
33. A List Of The Monumental Inscriptions Which Were In The Church Of St. Oswald, The Mother Church Of Oswestry, In The Year 1872 - 38 pages
34. Welshpool Parish Book (Pool Middle), 1765-84 - 14 pages
This DVD contains .PDF format files and you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader (which is free from the Adobe website) or similar PDF reader installed on your computer to view them. All PDFs are searchable, which means you can input any name into your PDF viewers search or find box and most occurances will be highlighted, saving you valuable time. Indexing PDFs is not perfect so some words may be missed during a search.
In order to keep as much of the detail as possible, some of the illustration rich PDF files are large. You can view them direct from the DVD but it is recommended that you transfer each file to your PC for fast loading.
The DVD will have a printed label and be placed in a plastic sleeve. It will be posted in a strong card mailer for protection.
We will post your item the same day (excluding weekends and UK national holidays) if purchased before 1pm.
If, for any reason you are not happy with your item, please return it within 14 days and we'll issue you a refund (see refund policy).
These are PDFs of original works that have become out of copyright under UK Law, due to their authors death over 70 years ago.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
After receiving the item, cancel the purchase within
Buyer pays return postage
Return policy details
Should you be unhappy with your item you can return it to us within 14 days. Please e-mail us first for a returns authorisation. The item should then be returned in the condition it was received and in the original packaging. Return carriage charges are at the buyers expense. If your item is faulty or has been damaged in transit please contact us and we will send a replacement
Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Find out more about your rights as a buyer - opens in a new window or tab and exceptions - opens in a new window or tab.