Get this superior quality Kapton tape for 3D printers! This tape works with many different bed platforms. The beauty of Kapton tape is the ability of the polyimide film to withstand temperature. Therefore, many 3D printer users love applying this polyimide tape on on 3D printers with heated build platforms. The plastic filament will have full adhesion to the polyimide film at the designated temperature, but it also has self releasing characteristics as the bed cools. Your print will be easy to pop off. Kapton tape is the practical choice for your 3D printer bed. The tape is 6" wide and 100' in length, so you will see plenty of uses out of one roll.
- Dimensions : 100 feet x 6.25 inches
- Prints adheres well but come off cleanly
- Able to withstand high temperature from heated beds
- Durability to last several print cycles
- Works on many print surfaces