• Brand New Gold Connectors. 24K Gold Plate Connectors are resistant to corrosion or oxidation,can offer high-quality data transmission, special for the long cable, can reduce the signal loss.
• Mini DisplayPort 1.1a input and HDMI 1.3b output,v1.4 is available.Plug and Play
• Supports HD Resolution,up to Full HD 1920*1080P.Full support the VESA Display Port Protocol.
• High Speed.Support HDMI 225MHz/2.25 Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth.
• Support HDMI 12 bit per channel (36 bit all channel) deep colour.
• Support compressed audio.Such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital,including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD.
• Support uncompressed audio such as LPCM.
• Support one-way, single-channel, four-wire connection.
• Support hot-swappable.
• Full EMI and RF shielding, Passes HDCP compliant signals.
• Built-in converter chip, Plug and Play, no need external power.
• 100% Brand New and High Quality
• Colour: Pure White cable with 24K Gold Connectors
• Cable Length: 9.8ft / 3 metres
• Net Weight: 96g
• Interface Type:
••• Input: 20 Pin Mini DisplayPort Male
••Output: 19 Pin HDMI Male
• MacBook/iMAC/MacBook Air/MacBook Pro/MacBook Pro with ATI Radeon HD 5870.
Macbook pro: MB990,MB991,MB470,MB471,MC118,MC026,MB985,MB986,13",15",17".
MAC MINI: MB463,MB464,MC238,MC239,MC408.
and so on.
The following computer can provide multi-channel audio (up to 8 channels) and video signals via our Mini DisplayPort adapter:
• MacBook (2010 midyear and after)
• MacBook Air (2010 year-end and after)
• MacBook Pro (2010 midyear and after)
• Mac mini (2010 midyear and after)
• iMac (2009 year-end and after)
• Mac Pro (2010 midyear and after)
• Equipped with ATI Radeon HD 5870 graphics card upgrade kit for Mac Pro (2009 at the beginning and later models)
9.8FT Mini DisplayPort Male to HDMI Male Adapter X1
• This cable can only pass signal from Mini DisplayPort to HDMI port. It is not a bi-directional cable
• If your MacBook is manufactured after April-2010, it can carry sound by using our Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter.
• After Plugging in the Adapter, Navigate to: System preferences -> Sound, and select your Audio output Device
• If any Problem / Question / Request / Suggestion, Please do not hesitate to contact us via eBay message, we are willing to help at any time.