Great Antique Bronzed Iron Owl Paper ClipSee original listing
24 May, 2012 03:16:24 BST
US $11.00 (approx. £7.00) USPS First Class Mail Intl / First Class Package Intl Service | See details
International items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges.
International delivery - items may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.
Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.
As the buyer, you should be aware of possible:
- delays from customs inspection.
- import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.
- brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.
Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay's page on international trade.
Lebanon, CT, United States
Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
Great Antique Bronzed Iron Owl Paper Clip
Size 4" long
Condition: Very Good original condition.
· All items I sell have multiple pictures and are described as completely and accurately as I can, however, if you have any questions, or require any additional information, please feel free to email, I will try to answer your question within a 24-hour period.
· I pack things carefully and securely to the best of my ability, and use ample packing material. I do not charge for handling and packaging.
· I usually ship USPS Priority Mail, unless otherwise requested.
· International bidders, I will ship USPS International Priority, unless otherwise requested. Please e-mail for approximate shipping rates before bidding, since they vary depending on where you are located.
· Shipping will usually be immediate once payment has cleared, however, I reserve the right to do so up to five days following the sale, as I am often out of town searching for antiques and collectibles.
· Payment expected within 5 days, (if not able to, please contact me to make other arrangements).
· Per Ebay’s policy, I can accept:
ProPay – use your credit card securely! You don’t need a
ProPay account to use this!
Or, for those of you local, pay in person when you pick up.
· I process my feedback once a month - I do take it seriously. I hope you will as well.
Thank you for your interest and thanks for bidding,
James Cyr & Loranne Turgeon - meantiques1