Balsa construction scale models
Simple Build-By-Number Kits
Balsa Construction model by
Scaled for best performance (17” Wing Span)
1:24 Scale Balsa Die Cut Construction Kit.
Simple Construction Balsa Wood Airplane Models for Beginners
Successor to the world famous Tiger Moth biplane, the Chipmunk was the first original design by deHaviland Canada and was built in quantity in Canada and in Great Britain for R.A.F. Primarily used as a basic trainer to provide air cadets with elementary flying instructions prior to going onto jet aircraft training. The parent Canadian company produced a total of 218 DHC-1’s y of which remain in service with the R.C.A.F. One thousand fourteen were built by deHaviland in the U.K. including both military and civilian versions. As a civilian aircraft, the Chipmunk is often seen an aerobatics competition.
Easy To Build Scale Flying Models
Sleek rubber powered models for indoor or outdoors flying. Built light, they are great flyers with ample wing areas and effective rubber motor/propeller combinations. Kits contain top quality balsa, plastic nose cowls, canopies and insignia. For ages 10 and up.
This Build-by-Number kit offers the first mistake-proof method of
· Constructing a real contest style-flying model.
· No puzzling questions or guesswork involved!
· Ideal for individual use or for group model building such as in a school class.
· Rubber powered flyer.
· Lightweight balsa for top-flight performance.
· Balanced propeller and power combination for long flights.
· Assembled propeller unit.
· Two colour tissue (when available).
· Plastic nose or cheek cowls.
· Clay for balancing model.
· Colourful Junior Contest Model decals.
· Special "fit and cut" method of measuring parts--no fractions to read
· All the "whys", "how’s", and "when’s" are fully explained in the easy-to-follow instructions.
INCLUDES: One Aircraft Model
· White Glue
· Common Pins
· Hobby Knife
SPECS: Wing Span: 17”
Suppliers foot note
In my opinion this is an ideal ”get to know your kids”. A model for wet Sunday afternoon, This series of models brings father and offspring together as they build, fly and have that real sense of achievement –We did.
COMMENTS: This series of kits come highly recommended
Refer to Instructions for Other Needed Tools
(Paints and Glue are not included with any kit unless stated otherwise.)
Already taken off S.R.P.
COMMENTS: This series comes highly recommended
BRAND NEW IN IT’S ORIGINAL UNOPENED BOX