Balsa construction scale models
Simple Build-By-Number Kits
Balsa Construction model by
Scaled for best performance (25” Wing Span)
LANCER Endurance Flyer
" LANCER" Build by numbers
Scale Balsa Die Cut Construction Kit.
A Guillow "Junior Contest" Flying Model Airplane
Simple Build-By-Number Models for Beginners
All of the guesswork associated with model building now is eliminated by the Guillow Build-By-Number construction system. Thoroughly tested, each model is an excellent flyer thanks to the right combination of lightweight materials and correct "power package".
Build by number models - ideal for individual use or for group model building such as in a school class. Each kit contains the right combination of building material and "power package" to assemble an attractive model with good flying ability.
This Build-by-Number kit offers the first mistake-proof method of
· Constructing a real contest style-flying model.
· No puzzling questions or guesswork involved!
· Ideal for individual use or for group model building such as in a school class.
· Rubber powered flyer.
· Lightweight balsa for top-flight performance.
· Balanced propeller and power combination for long flights.
· Assembled propeller unit.
· Two colour tissue (when available).
· Plastic nose or cheek cowls.
· Clay for balancing model.
· Colourful Junior Contest Model decals.
· Special "fit and cut" method of measuring parts--no fractions to read
· All the "whys", "how’s", and "when’s" are fully explained in the easy-to-follow instructions.
INCLUDES: One Aircraft Model
· White Glue
· Common Pins
· Hobby Knife
SPECS: Wing Span: 25”
Suppliers foot note
In my opinion this is an ideal” get to know your kids model for wet Sunday afternoon, This series of models brings father and offspring together as they build, fly and have that real sense of achievement –We did.
COMMENTS: This series comes highly recommended
BRAND NEW IN IT’S ORIGINAL UNOPENED BOX