Having a guitar slide is one thing, using it is another...
....which is why we're offering not only a FREE downloadable 'Beginners Guide to Playing Slide Guitar' with every guitar slide purchased, but all our slides also come with a lifetime warranty!
While a guitar slide should be in every guitarist's arsenal, easy-to-understand info on how to use one isn't that common. Our 3 page guide gives you the basics to get started. Guitar slides are great gifts for guitarists, but unless they know how to get started, it'll likely end up in a drawer! You don't need to be a virtuoso to utilise a guitar slide well - in many cases, less is more! Just the odd little guitar slide 'lick' here and there in the occasional song can be a really neat touch which just makes that bit of difference between you and so many other 'same old' players.
Long or short slide?
This may sound like a cop-out, but its impossible to say. Some play using their middle finger (so a longer slide makes sense) and some prefer to use their little finger (so a short one makes sense). You really need to try a few and see which you prefer.
Glass or Steel?
Again, its down to individual taste. For a warm and smooth sound, try a Pyrex Glass slide. For a brighter and more metallic sound, try a metal slide. One thing is for sure - any slide is better than no slide!
These guitar slides...
- Come with a Lifetime Warranty
- Can be played on any guitar - electric, acoustic, electro-acoustic etc.
- Will help you sound that little bit different - but don't overuse it!
- Can be used on any finger
- Make an ideal gift for a guitarist
- Can sound warm and smooth sound ( Pyrex Glass) or bright and metallic (metal)
- Glass slide diameter: 20mm
- Metal slide diameter: 21mm
Go on - get one now while the FREE 'Beginners Guide to Playing Slide Guitar' is still included!