This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tabThis amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tab
After receiving the item, cancel the purchase within
Buyer pays return postage
The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
Return policy details
Procedure to request an item return:
1. Go to My eBay. You may be asked to sign in.
2. Click Won.
3. Next to your listing, select Return this item from the pull-down menu.
4. Select "I want to return an item" and click Continue.
5. The "Return an item" form appears.
6. Review the next page and click Request return.
7. Then you have to wait for seller to accept your return request.
8. After the seller has accepted your request, you can prepare postage right away and click Continue.
9. Post the item to the seller.
We require an email contact within 7 Days of receipt of item to inform The Tool Academy Limited of an error or problem with the item. Returns need to arrive back at The Tool Academy Ltd within 14 working days for full refund of item (See Sec 5 of our full Terms & Conditions for postage refunds). ITEMS SENT BACK to The Tool Academy Ltd will be at buyers cost & liability, unless it agreed in writing that The Tool Academy Ltd are responsible.See Terms & Conditions for full details