The Skytec RC-10 is an active PA speaker for semi-professional use in medium-sized event spaces.
The speaker delivers 200W RMS output without compromising clarity at peak levels. Its rear 2-band equalizer allows you to adjust the sound according to genre or personal preference.
A great advantage of the Skytec system is its versatility:
The PA speaker is ideal for outdoor use thanks to its weather-resistant ABS enclosure and, with the bottom flange connection, can be easily mounted onto a speaker stand.
Its microphone input gives the Skytec active speaker a great advantage for both speaking and singing events.
Further connection options allow integration of a variety of audio sources such as CD and MP3 players as well as the ability to connecting to larger, existing set ups.
Top Features :
- Active 2-way PA speaker with 10" (25cm) bass driver and 200W RMS (400W max)
- Inputs for microphones and line devices
- Wear-resistant ABS enclosure – ideal for outdoor use
- Flange connection for stand mounting
- Can be used as part of a speaker stack
- Trapezoidal design – suitable for use as stage monitor
- Connections: 1 x XLR output, 1 x 6.3mm jack microphone input, 1 x XLR line input, 1 x Stereo RCA line input
- 2-band equalizer – adjustable bass and treble
- Side carrying handles
- Sensitivity: 19dB (+/-3dB)
- Frequency response: 55Hz to 20kHz
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Protective metal grille
- T2A fuse
- Power supply: 220-240V, 50/60Hz
- 1 x PA speaker
- 1 x Power supply
- User manual (English, German, French)
- 32.5 x 53 x 36cm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 8.7kg