This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tabThis amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tab
After receiving the item, cancel the purchase within
Buyer pays return postage
The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
Return policy details
Current legislation gives you the right to cancel the sale from up to 14 working days from receipt of the goods, without penalty and without giving a reason. The following details would have to be complied with:
1. Cancellation to be in writing.
2. The goods must not have been unpacked or used.
3. The goods must not be damaged or soiled in any way.
4. Goods must be in their original packaging.
5. The cost of returning the goods would be at your expense.
6. The goods must arrive back undamaged. Please consider insuring the goods before despatch.
7. A refund would be given only when we have received the goods and the above points (1 - 4 ) have been complied with.
8. Special orders or customised items can not be returned.
9. Variations to these conditions may apply - subject to mutual agreement.
10. This is buyer responsibility to check Manufacturer Warranty Policy before purchase as some Manufacturer don't recognise purchase from third party.
11- Please bear in mind that all serial, product, service tag, IMEI or any unique identifying numbers are photographed and/or recorded prior to dispatch. Any attempt to return goods that differ from the actual product supplied is deemed 'return fraud'. The goods will be held pending investigation by eBay/PayPal and the incident will be filed with the Police.
12- If a fault appears after 14 days 'the reasonable amount of time' as stated above, then your item will be repaired/replaced by the manufacturer under warranty.
13- Please contact the manufacturer and keep any eBay/PayPal receipts as proof of purchase. Contact me if any additional paperwork is required.
14- We don't operate a re-stocking system, but in the event when after using the goods you find them totally unsuitable, we may consider re-stocking. Contact us if this occurs. Goods must have a returns authorisation number before we can take receipt.
15- Tracking details will be uploaded to eBay once dispatched. Please check your eBay account for tracking number(s) & dispatch confirmation.
16- We advise buyers to forward their contact telephone/mobile number for courier company and for emergency contact.
Any Faults or Damage must be reported within 7 days of receipt otherwise return will not be accepted. All items are security marked and serial numbers are logged. Postage costs are non refundable. If you are not happy with our terms please do not bid!