Details about Hair Algae, Slime Algae, Sticky Detritus Remover & No-Hose Gravel/Sand VacuumSee original listing
10 May, 2015 18:05:55 BST
Approximately £42.50(including postage)
US $12.99 (approx. £8.50) Economy Int'l Shipping | See details
International items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges. help icon for delivery - opens a layer
International delivery - items may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.
Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.
As the buyer, you should be aware of possible:
- delays from customs inspection.
- import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.
- brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.
Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay's page on international trade.
Monterey Park, California, United States
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|MPN:||Algae Mower Vac||Brand:||Algae Mower|
|Country of Manufacture:||United States||Model:||AMV88|
|Tank Type:||freswater, saltwater & reef|
Algae Mower Vac - AMV88 makes maintaining your tank EASY! (Patent Pending)
As of 9/23/14, Algae mower Vac's cleaning and sucking power is doubled! The already adequately powered one-of-a-kind aquarium maintanence tool is now even more exceptional to help you perform all kinds of tank cleaning every week! Quantities are limited!
Newly improved model. Much less likely to be clogged by small debris like sand or chipped rock particles during cleaning!!
At the recent MACNA show where I sold a lot of my patent pending aquarium cleaning tool; the Algae Mower Vac, Many people really liked it and I sold over 200 of them right there. The feedback from www.reefbuilders.com and discussion in forums are very positive that the tool really works as advertised!
Reponses from Reef-A-Palooza last year was also very good too! Sold over 100 units there. Many people consider this as a must have for fish keeping!
It resolves the most common issues that are troubling aquarium keeping hobbyists for the longest time such as:
* Green hair algae removal and control from aquariums or ponds
* Black hair algae removal and control from aquariums or ponds
* Brush hair algae removal and control from aquariums or ponds
* Bread hair algae removal and control from aquariums or ponds
* Black slime algae removal and control from aquariums or ponds
* Red slime algae removal and control from aquariums or ponds
* Moss and sticky detritus removal and control
* Aiptasia or other pest corals removal and control
* The strongest no-bucket auto vacuuming to remove detritus and sludge from gravel bed, bare bottom and sump
* The best no-bucket sand bed vacuuming to remove dirt and debris
Wait! The Algae Mower Vac also removes hard coralline algae on glass walls too! watch video on www.algaemower.com
1) Super light weight. (about 10 oz or 284g)
2) 9 volt household battery operated. ( For 1 hour of non-stop use. Not included to comply with air shipping regulation)
3) An AC/DC wall adapter is included for continuous use.
4) Adjustable rod length to fit 6" to 36" (15 to 91 cm) deep tanks.
5) Patented design long lasting powerful pump.
6) Use a stainless steel drill bit to dislodge hair algae & detritus.
7) Adjustable drill bit to any attacking angle.
8) Adjustable water inlet tube height for suction.
9) Get rid of hair algae and detritus from anywhere in a tank!
10) Remove Aiptasia too!
11) Plant and soft coral garden trimming.
12) Catch suspending matters in water easily.
13) Remove fish waste and uneaten food.
14) Detachable drill bit when cleaning gravel, plants or corals.
15) Detachable debris holding cup & filter for easy cleaning.
16) Gravel suction tube & fine mesh filter bag for no-hose no-bucket strong auto gravel and sand bed cleaning!
17) A 6-foot hose to perform partial water change while cleaning when needed
18) Remove hard coralline algae on tank walls easily!
1) Hands-dry cleaning
2) Use on any tank size
3) Very simple to use.
4) Speedy & easy cleaning.
5) Export nutrients to lower tank's bio loads.
6) No tank disruption.
7) Avoid using chemicals.
8) Much healthier fish, corals and plants.