Emergency Hand Crank Solar Dynamo Power Radio w/LED Flashlight & Chargers
There is only Red color available in UK warehouse,If you need a black one,please buy it from below link.
Please know that.Thank you.
Notice: Want to get your items faster? Welcome to choose our Express Way shipping service. “If you choose Express Way shipping, please make sure to offer us your phone NO. in shipping address, we need to fill in the shipping paper, it is really a
necessary for fast delivery! Thank you! ”
1) Large built-in solar panel powers the radio by sun or indoor light ;
2) The small handheld multifunction radio is perfect for emergency use indoor or in travel;
3) The radio is designed to charge many small electronic items. Comes with a DC cable, standard USB jack, mini USB jack, micro USB jack, and a standard USB to mini USB cable. The DC cable can connect to one of the jacks which can charge gadgets like your Mobile/Cell phones, Mp3, Mp4, iPod and more.
Three ways to Power Up:
1) Hand Crank t he Dynamo Handle
For subsequent charges, turn the hand
crank for one minute to produce 70 minutes of continuous light for three LED;
16-20 minutes of continuous radio usage (subject to volume); 3-5 minutes of
2)S elf-charged by the built in solar panel
Place product in average sunlight for
approximately 10-12 hours, the red POWER INDICATOR illuminates when charging.
3) USB power (cord included)Main features:
Insert on end of the CHARGING CORD into
the Mini USB Jack and put other end into the computer USB port. The red power
indicator illuminates when the NI-MH battery is being charging.
Compact and light, easy to carry yet loaded with many important
functions which are a must have for any survival kit or disaster kit ;
It comes with AM/FM radio, LED flashlight, cell phone charger and
jack accessories, Dynamo hand crank, Solar Power, and USB
Multiple ways to power/charge the radio: hand crank to wind up
internal alternator, expose to sunlight, DC recharge by USB cable ;
echarge Cell Phones, IPods, MP3s, digital camera, Bluetooth divice
with USB Jack, micro USB, or Mini USB Jack! (included)
5) Water-resistance, charging and discharging protection
- Multi-band tuner with AM, FM
- 3-LED super bright pushbutton flashlight
- USB cell phone/iPod/MP3 charger
- Built-in Ni-MH rechargeable batteries
- High-quality dynamic speaker
- Dimension: 128 x 60 x 45 mm ( 5 x 2.5 x 2 inches)
battery type: 3x2/3AAA360mAh/ 3.6 Ni-MH
5V, 500 mA
power consumption: 0.5W
- 1pc Dynamo radio with Lanyard
- 4pcs power cords for charging most cell phones, pdas, iphone etc. ( Can't charge iphone 5 )
- 1pc usb cable for USB charging
- 1pc power line cable for charging mobile devices
- 1pc user guide in English
1. So the charging time on the solar panels takes
Yes. Under the average sunlight 86000LUX, since the
red POWER INDICATOR illuminates when charging, it needs 10-12 hours to fully
2. How long will the radio work once it's solar
You can listen to radio for 6-7 hours. (up to volume)
3. The time it takes to crank the radio up manually
is about 1 minute?
It may doesn’t need 1 minute, but the longer time
you crank the radio, the longer time it can last.
4. How long will the radio work once it's cranked
up all the way?
At the hand crank speed of 130rmp/minute, the
battery can be charged fully in 40-50 minutes, and it can offer 7-8 hours Radio
time. (up to volume)
5. How far does the flashlight reach?
More Hot Sale Products in my shop: