Handcrafted by the seller.
Ideal for miniature collectables ie. Swarovski Crystal, Hammersley or Aynsley china miniatures, Lilliput Lane or David Winter Cottages, silver, pewter, thimbles, perfume bottles, clocks, miniature shoes, pill & snuff boxes etc.
Pretty Hexagon design cabinet perfect for small collections or for a little girls bedroom. The cabinet has 3 shelves including the base.
It has a silver finish framework with mirror base. One side open (no door) to access the collection.
Approximate sizes - Height 9" 23cm x Diameter 6" 15cm
Shelves - Base to 1st 3 1/2" 9cm 1st to 2nd 3" 7.5cm 2nd to top 2 1/2" 6.5cm
The 1st picture shows the cabinet for sale on this listing. The second picture shows a similar cabinet but with just two shelves including base and a black finish framework.The third picture shows a similar cabinet made with a sliding panel to fully enclose it. The fourth picture shows a similar cabinet made with a sliding panel and with the framework in a bronze finish.
If you require this design but in a different size, with different spacing between shelves, with a sliding panel to fully enclose the cabinet or in a black or bronze finish use ask seller a question or
Click -> Online Catalogue<- Click
Please allow approximately 2 weeks for a made to order cabinet. Once made I can put it on at a Buy It Now price, at a time suitable to you, to buy if you can see it is exactly what you want.
Collectables in the Case are not included.
Before deciding to purchase this cabinet just have a quick look at the others I have made -
Click -> Online Catalogue <- Click
There are many more designs and sizes of cabinets, cases and stands that may be even more suitable for your collection or I can make one in the design you like and in the sizes you require.
Please read this carefully though - these cabinets, cases and stands are for miniature collectables and the method used to make them does not allow for making them in very large sizes ie. 2 feet x 3 feet x 1 foot. The approximate largest size would be 16"x 12"x 5" depending on the design you choose.
Postage, Packing and Insurance.
Please note charges are for Postage, Packing and (if you take up the 'Sellers Standard Rate' postage option) Insurance. To prevent glass cabinets from breakage in the post they need extra careful packing. The parcel can end up quite large with all the necessary packaging to keep the cabinet safe. Please understand and take this into consideration when purchasing and leaving feedback.
As many of my feedbacks testify, I do pack cabinets extremely well to, as far as is humanly possible, ensure they arrive to you safely. Unfortunately despite my care I cannot guarantee the handling a parcel receives once it leaves my hands and on occasions there will always be a risk of breakage. Glass cannot be insured by courier companies so to protect you - the customer - and myself - the manufacturer - I offer my own insurance policy.
To take up the insurance option select the 'Sellers Standard Rate' postage option. The additional two pounds fifty charge paid insures your cabinet should it be broken in transit.
If the Insurance IS taken up.
1) In the event of your cabinet arriving broken, as soon as possible, please contact me via email email@example.com or by phone 01773 570318 or eBay messages.
2) Please ensure that I have your Tel. No. and email address so that I can keep you informed at all times as to the situation with your cabinet.
3) I will arrange a DAY with you (I CANNOT be specific with a TIME, that will be down to the courier) when the courier can collect the re-packaged parcel (please note this has to be a WORKING day - Mon - Fri except Bank Hols.)
4) All I ask from you the customer is that you re-seal the parcel and either print off the return label that I will email to you or send to you by snail mail if you do not have a printer and stick it securely to the parcel, crossing out all previous delivery labels.
5) Also I ask that someone is in on the arranged day of collection.
6) When I receive the cabinet back I will, Free of Charge, either make a complete new one or if the damage is not severe I will repair it as good as new. In the case of a repair I assure you, you will not know the difference.
7) I will arrange re-delivery as soon as possible (usually 2-3 days from my receiving the cabinet back in the case of a repair or 7 days in the case of a complete re-make).
If the insurance option is NOT taken up.
1) I will still repair or re-make Free of Charge.
2) The return arrangement and cost of postage to return it to me and for me to return it to you will be your responsibility.
3) I will email you a Paypal invoice for the return postage to you.
4) On payment, I will arrange for the courier to collect it from me to return to you.
To save on Postage & Packing and reduce any risk of breakage in the post, cabinets can be collected.
You can of course pay cash on collection if you wish.