FAMOUS HENNE COLOR PARIS
1 PACK X 100gm Heena Based Hair Colour Powder
AUBURN, BLACK, BROWN, CHESTNUT BROWN, COOPER, GOLDON BLOND & MAHOGANY
Handy Henna Hints
- Final shade will depend on your original hair colour
- Enhance and beautify is the motto of Henna – not dramatic changes as with peroxide
- Black Henna works exclusively for black or dark brown hair (not for fair hair)
- Golden Blonde works exclusively for blondes and also to beautify grey hair
- Grey hair: This is authentic Henna without the nasties – only the Red and Blonde Henna shades will cover grey
- To cover grey hair in black or brown hair: use a Brown or Black Henna (1/2 packet) and mix in a 1/2 packet of one of the red shades of Henna (Copper, Mahogany or Auburn). This will result in gorgeous highlights as the red will cover the greys and the Brown or Black will adhere to the rest of the hair. OR be bold and use a straight red!
- This Henna can be applied to chemically dyed hair (allow 4 weeks after chemical treatment)
- For best results, ease of application and longevity of colour use with the Henna Conditioner.
DirectionsYou will need: a packet of HENNE COLOR powder, a container, a spoon, a comb, a towel.
Tip the sachet of powder into the container. Add very hot water and a dab of Henna Conditioner until a smooth paste is obtained. The Henna Conditioner provides a longer-lasting colouring effect and makes for an easer application. Leave to cool.
Wash and towel dry your hair. Put on the protective gloves povided and drape a towel over your shoulders. Apply the paste strand by strand and massage into the scalp. Once the roots have been uniformly covered, work the paste all along the hair to the tips. Cover your head with the covering cap provided.
Leave to act for 30 minutes to 2 hours, depending on how deeply you want to colour your hair. To obtain deeper colouring, dry your hair using a hair dryer or leave to act for longer.
Rinse thoroughly to remove all trace of the paste, then shampoo your hair. Apply Henna Balsam Conditioner following the first rinse to eliminate any excess of Henna powder on hair roots and to restore body, lustre, and elasticity to the hair.
HENNE COLOR powders provide lasting hair colouring. If you use HENNE COLOR powder regularly, you will obtain increasingly intense and lasting colouring.
PrecautionsBefore carrying out a complete application of HENNE COLOR powder, it is a good idea to carry out a tolerance test on a strand of hair including some skin on the scalp, in the unlikely event that you may have an allergic reaction to this hair colouring product. This test will also show you the end result of your hair colouring which will depend on your initial hair colour, the texture of your hair and any chemical treatments to which it has been subjected.
The colour is taken up more quickly by light-coloured hair. After examining the effect on your test strand, reduce or increase the application time.
You can remove any traces of colour on your skin by wiping with soap or lemon juice on cotton wool.
You can apply HENNE COLOR powder colourings after bleaching, perming or straightening or any peroxide treatments. However, we recommend that you should wait at least 4 weeks before using HENNE COLOR powder and that you reduce the amount applied.
Do not bleach your hair straight after applying HENNE COLOR powder!
NEVER attempt to colour your eyelashes or eyebrows. Avoid contact with the eyes, but if it is splashed into your eyes, rinse with plenty of warm water.
Use on a healthy scalp (not irritated or injured). Keep out of reach of children. External use only.
HENNE COLOR powder consists of a mixture of plants and the colour of the powder is not indicative if the final colour obtained.
Henna PropertiesHenna is an Oriental shrub used since ancient times for its beauty enhancing and dermatological properties. When the mummy of Egyptian King Ramses II was examined, archaeologists found that his hair had been tinted with Henna. Because of its non-toxic medicinal properties, Henna is a much sought-after natural raw material.
Henna invigorates and strengthens the hair, giving it body and protecting it from harsh weather conditions and UV light. It coats each strand individually, adding volume to even the finest hair and leaving it supple, soft and glossy. It is also a highly effective anti-seborroea agent.
HENNE COLOR colouring powder provides a plant-based natural hair colouring product that beautifully enhances the deeper or lighter highlights of your natural hair colour. Is not intended for dramatic changes in hair colour.
PEROXIDE-FREE - AMMONIA-FREE - BLEACH-FREE
How are the 7 different shades of Henna created?Not all Henna is created equal! Blending Henna for achieving different shades is a true art and requires skill and professional knowledge. HENNE COLOR powders are blended with three plants which contain different colouring properties: natural Henna, neutral Henna and black Henna to which other plants are added depending on the desired colour, e.g. leaves of Chamomile or Rosemary.
Many companies try to blend a series of Henna shades but many fail to find the beautiful shades of colour that properly blended Henna offers. HENNE COLOR is a professional hairdresser range of Henna from Paris. The French are renowned for their highest standards in beauty and the outstanding depth and quality of the 7 shades of HENNE COLOR is testimony to this. The brand HENNE COLOR provides a specialist hair beauty line with plant-based natural soft colourings without using any peroxide or ammonia.
- Only PayPal is Accepted
- Immediate Payment is required after you purchased the item
- Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment
- Shipping within the 48 Contiguous hours, United Kingdom ONLY,
- Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
- Items Will be Shipped after receiving full payment.
Terms & Conditions
International Buyer must have to contact us before purchase via email, so that we can quote accurate postage for your home place.
Customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries where applicable. For more details on this please contact your local customs authority.
- Buyers has to pay for return postage in case of returning any item back.