Title: The Hobbit & The Lord of Rings Gold Box Set (Ballantine Books)
Author Name: J R R Tolkien
Publisher: Ballantine Books
Published date: 1978
This date is supplied from the publishers data and can be inaccurate. If you require a specific edition please contact us.
Seller ID: 11174vin012
Description: Paperback Box Set; English language; good condition; books are in Good condition, box is Acceptable with some of the gold paper missing from (otherwise blank) bottom; illustrations on box are Tolkien's heraldic emblems for important Elves (and a Numenorean tile).
ISBN Number: N/A
Book Condition: Used; Good
Very Good - Above average condition with only slight signs of usage.
Good - Shows some signs of wear, may have an inscription or library markings inside but is in otherwise good intact condition.
Acceptable or Reading Copy - Well used with no loose or missing pages, suitable for someone simply looking for a copy to read.
• Dispatch Times - Your order will be dispatched within 1 UK business day of your order being placed.
• Domestic 2nd class average delivery time is 3 UK business days.
If your order has not arrived in 10 UK business please check with your local post office to see if they are holding the package before contacting us.
• European average delivery time is 5 UK business days.
• International average delivery time is 7 - 21 UK business days.
Due to customs delays this can be considerably longer. If you have not received your order within 21 UK business days please check with your local post office to see if they are holding the package before contacting us.
• Payment - All payments must be received via PayPal within 7 days of purchase.
• No Quibble Guarantee - We strive to offer accurate descriptions and offer a money back guarantee. We will refund the purchase cost of any book that does not offer full satisfaction.
• Returns - Returns are accepted. In the event of a problem please contact us through eBay to resolve the issue before leaving feedback.
Purchasing an item constitutes full acceptance of these conditions.
The most easterly bookshop in the United Kingdom!
We are a young and dynamic company based in Lowestoft on the UK's east coast. We supply a wide range of quality used books both nationally and throughout the World offering excellent value for money and a prompt efficient service wherever you may be.