Details about Holiday Cottage Pembrokeshire Coast, West Wales, Sleep 6 | 20th Sept - 27th SeptSee original listing
12 Sep, 2014 21:33:48 BST
Cardigan, United Kingdom
|Rate Available For:||
|Number of Nights:||
|Number of People:||
This listing relates to the week of Saturday 20th September 2014 to Saturday 27th September 2014.
You need to book direct if you want to get the £393 discounted rate.
Please visit www.stationhall.co.uk, simply click on the week and enter the discount code '25%-OFF' at the check-out.
If you have any questions please contact James (the owner) direct on 07932 644118 for more info, or send a message through ebay.
We only let by the week (no three or four day bookings are available).
The cottage sleeps 6 people..
Station Hall Holiday Cottage is located in the village of Cilgerran,5 miles from the coastal market town of Cardigan, West Wales. Cilgerran sits on the banks of the river Teifi, which is excellent for fishing, canoeing and walking. The village has 3 pubs, two shops, and an excellent restaurant, all within walking distance of the house. The village also has a wildlife park (www.welshwildlife.org/visitor-centres/the-welsh-wildlife-centre/) and Cilgerran Castle (www.greatcastlesofwales.co.uk/cilgerran.htm) both are great attractions for kids and adults to explore!
The beaches in the local area are excellent; the award winning Mwnt Beach is only 7 miles away and is a gorgeous sheltered sandy cove. There are also excellent beaches at Llangrannog,Poppit Sands, Aberporth, Tresaith and Patch/Gwbert to name but a few within a 10 mile radius.
Two Double Bedrooms, 1 with ensuite shower room
One single room, with full size Bunk Bed (large enough for 2 adults)
Fresh Weekly Bed linen
Large Family Shower Room, with Full Size Mirror and Shave Point
5 Seater Corner Brown Leather Sofa and 3 Seater Brown Leather Sofa
8 Person Dining Table and Chairs (1 high chair if required)
Free WiFi Internet Access
6 Fresh Full-Size Personal Towels
Travel Cot (linen not provided)
Stair Gate x 2
Baby Bath Tub
BOSE Ipod Dock
32″LCD TV and DVD Player
Iron & Ironing Board
Henry Vacuum Cleaner
Fully Fitted Kitchen with following appliances; Bosch Washing Machine, Hotpoint Tumble Dryer, Hotpoint Fridge, Hotpoint Freezer, Baumatic Dishwasher, Baumatic Gas Hob, Baumatic Fan Assisted Oven, Baumatic High Power Extractor, Toaster and Kettle.
Kitchen with following utensils; Plates, Glasses, Mugs, Cutlery, Serving Bowls, Frying Pan and Cocking pots, Cleaning Materials, Basic Condiments, etc.
8 Piece Garden Patio Set
Slate Built Charcoal BBQ Area
Shed for storing Mountain Bikes,etc
Off Street Parking for up to 4 Cars
Distances to Station Hall Holiday Cottage, Cilgerran, West Wales;
London – 234 miles – 4.5 Hours
Leicester – 200 miles – 4 Hours
Manchester – 170 miles – 3.5 Hours
Bristol – 130 miles – 2.5 Hours
Conditions of Hire
1. We welcome adults and well-behaved children. 2. We accept 1 pet, per reservation and reserve the right to charge £20 per pet, per week for every extra pet. You are responsible for your Pet. Any damaged caused by your pet will need to be paid for.
3. Our cottage is non-smoking
4. The hirer must be 25 years of age or more. We do not accept bookings from single sex groups of more than three persons.
5. The cottage is available from 3.00 pm on the day of arrival and should be vacated by 10.00 am on the day of departure.
6. The Hirer should take all-reasonable care of the property, its fixtures and fittings and on-site facilities and leave the accommodation in a good state of cleanliness. Breakages/faults etc should be reported as soon as possible. 7. Whilst we take care to ensure a safe environment, the use of the cottages/contents and site facilities is entirely at the user’s risk. We cannot accept responsibility for injury to the Hirer or any of their party, or other third parties, or for loss or damage to their belongings, vehicles or their contents or any other personal possessions or monies.
8. You cancel at anytime but unfortunately no refunds can be made. 9. We reserve the right to enter the accommodation at any time for its running and safety.
10. The number of persons occupying a cottage must not exceed the number booked, or be of a different identity to those named on the Booking Form. We reserve the right to refuse admission to the cottage if this should occur.
11. Occasional, third party visitors may visit during the day providing that the intention is not to form a larger group and to make use of the cottage and on-site facilities on a frequent (e.g. daily) basis.
12. We reserve the right to decline accommodation or require the immediate withdrawal of any person/s not complying with the conditions or for any conduct detrimental to the property and/or comfort of other guests.