We are currently offering a 25% discount on weeks booked now for Summer 2014. This offer is available for a limited period only.
Please visit www.stationhall.co.uk and see the latest rates and availablility. You need to book direct to get the discounted rate.
Simply click on the week you require and enter the discount code '25%-OFF' on check-out to get your discount applied.
If you have any questions please contact James (the owner) direct on 07932 644118 for more info, or send a message through ebay.
The cottage sleeps 6 people.
Station Hall Holiday Cottage is located in the village of Cilgerran,
5 miles from the coastal market town of Cardigan, West
Wales. Cilgerran sits on the banks of the river Teifi, which is
excellent for fishing, canoeing and walking. The village has 3 pubs, two shops, and an excellent restaurant, all within walking distance of the house. The village also has a wildlife park (www.welshwildlife.org/visitor-centres/the-welsh-wildlife-centre/) and Cilgerran Castle (www.greatcastlesofwales.co.uk/cilgerran.htm) both are great attractions for kids and adults to explore!
The beaches in the local area are excellent; the award
winning Mwnt Beach is only 7 miles away and is a
gorgeous sheltered sandy cove. There are also excellent beaches at Llangrannog,
Poppit Sands, Aberporth, Tresaith and Patch/Gwbert to name but a few within a 10 mile radius.
- Sleeps 6
- Two Double Bedrooms, 1 with ensuite shower room
- One single room, with full size Bunk Bed (large enough for 2 adults)
- Fresh Weekly Bed linen
- Large Family Shower Room, with Full Size Mirror and Shave Point
- 5 Seater Corner Brown Leather Sofa and 3 Seater Brown Leather Sofa
- 8 Person Dining Table and Chairs (1 high chair if required)
- Free WiFi Internet Access
- Inbound Landline
- 6 Fresh Full-Size Personal Towels
- Travel Cot (linen not provided)
- Stair Gate x 2
- Baby Bath Tub
- BOSE Ipod Dock
- 32″LCD TV and DVD Player
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Henry Vacuum Cleaner
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with following appliances; Bosch Washing
Machine, Hotpoint Tumble Dryer, Hotpoint Fridge, Hotpoint Freezer,
Baumatic Dishwasher, Baumatic Gas Hob, Baumatic Fan Assisted Oven,
Baumatic High Power Extractor, Toaster and Kettle.
- Kitchen with following utensils; Plates, Glasses, Mugs, Cutlery,
Serving Bowls, Frying Pan and Cocking pots, Cleaning Materials, Basic
- 8 Piece Garden Patio Set
- Garden Awning
- Slate Built Charcoal BBQ Area
- Shed for storing Mountain Bikes,etc
- Off Street Parking for up to 4 Cars
Distances to Station Hall Holiday Cottage, Cilgerran, West Wales;
London – 234 miles – 4.5 Hours
Leicester – 200 miles – 4 Hours
Manchester – 170 miles – 3.5 Hours
Bristol – 130 miles – 2.5 Hours
Conditions of Hire
1. We welcome adults and well-behaved children.
2. We accept 1 pet, per reservation and reserve the right to charge £20 per pet, per week
for every extra pet. You are responsible for your Pet. Any damaged caused by
your pet will need to be paid for.
3. Our cottage is non-smoking
4. The hirer must be 25 years of age or more. We do not accept bookings from single sex
groups of more than three persons.
5. The cottage is available from 3.00 pm on the day of arrival and should
be vacated by 10.00 am on the day of departure.
6. The Hirer should take all-reasonable care of the property, its fixtures
and fittings and on-site facilities and leave the accommodation in a good state
of cleanliness. Breakages/faults etc should be reported as soon as
7. Whilst we take care to ensure a safe environment, the use of the
cottages/contents and site facilities is entirely at the user’s risk. We cannot accept
responsibility for injury to the Hirer or any of their party, or other third
parties, or for loss or damage to their belongings, vehicles or their contents
or any other personal possessions or monies.
8. You cancel at anytime but unfortunately no refunds can be made.
9. We reserve the right to enter the accommodation at any time for its
running and safety.
10. The number of persons occupying a cottage must not exceed the number
booked, or be of a different identity to those named on the Booking Form.
We reserve the right to refuse admission to the cottage if this should occur.
Occasional, third party visitors may visit during the day providing that
the intention is not to form a larger group and to make use of the cottage and
on-site facilities on a frequent (e.g. daily) basis.
12. We reserve the right to decline accommodation or require the immediate withdrawal
of any person/s not complying with the conditions or for any conduct
detrimental to the property and/or comfort of other guests.