Details about Holiday home to rent in Zakynthos, (Zante) Greece. SPECIAL OFFER 1 WEEK IN JUNESee original listing
08 Jun, 2014 18:58:10 BST
Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
|Number of Nights:||
|Number of People:||
|Rate Available For:||
January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
☀️ This listing is for 7 NIGHTS in JUNE 2014 ☀️
£100 refundable deposit is payable to hold your chosen dates
Due to a cancellation I am offering 7 nights in Zante for £250 ! Just £17.50 per night for 2 people!
Contact me via ebay for more details, only additional costs will be air conditioning charges at £35 per week, holiday must be taken between 6th and 30th June
Secluded and no through road you don't have much passing traffic . Short flat walk up the road is the village where you will find grocery stores, bars, restaurants and your not far from the next slightly bigger town Alykanas www.alykes.com this link gives you info on the area. This home offers a great, comfortable and contemporary living space, freedom from long transfers and with a few added luxuries you don't always get with self catering holidays. This holiday home offers relaxing surroundings, beautiful sites and friendly locals.
AIRPORT - about 30 min drive away, a taxi from the airport for around 30 euros will take you almost to the door, you can easily hire a car using the link above will direct you to various local hire companies. Flights from November to April via Athens.Additional Charges?
AIRCONDITIONING £35 per week ( payable in advance )
Sports on Zante Island
Facilities at the home :
For all enquiries please contact Sarah directly (or via Ebay) on
email@example.com OR mobile 07709 433 882
Longer term lets avaliable , price will vary depending on length of stay and may be discounted for longer rentals. Payment by personal cheque or bank transfer please contact seller for details.
Please read the Terms and Conditions agreed on acceptance of booking
1. Keys for your stay are posted to you recorded delivery. £100 damages/excess cleaning deposit payable to secure dates required (this will be returned to you upon your arrival back in the u.k – provided no damage has occurred and the home has been left clean and tidy). The home is thoroughly cleaned after each departure but we do ask that it is left in an acceptable condition i.e. – cutlery washed up, work surfaces wiped down and fridge wiped out. The home is fully furnished so you will have : Fresh bed linen, bathroom towels, large fridge freezer, hob, kettle, toaster, glasses, mugs etc. The outside decking area has table and chairs. The AIR CONDITIONING is charged at 35 euros per week or £35 per week if paid in advance in the UK. Although fresh linen/blankets are provided you will need to bring beach towels, an additional laundrey service is available during your stay should you require this and payable to the site managers at a cost of 15 Euros. Outside decking furniture must be put back inside the front doors on your departure please unless new guests are arriving after you leave.
2. The balance is to be paid in full/cleared funds 4 weeks prior to your departure. If payment is not received by this time your dates will no longer be secured and will be made available to other customers. By doing this you may loose your deposit. (Contact me for details on how to make payment) Cancellations require 28 days notice (min 14 days) holding deposit may not be refunded for cancellations. bookings are accepted upon the discretion of the owners . Strictly over 21's only unless accompanied by a parent
3. On the day of your departure you may need to vacate the home by midday in readiness for next guests. However it is usually possible for you to stay until your ready to leave. If this is not possible your are of course welcome to store your luggage securely until your departure.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY The use of holiday accommodation, equipment and all/any facilities is entirely at the holidaymaker's own risk and no liability is accepted for any loss, damage, sickness or injury howsoever caused which may be sustained during the holiday to any member of the party, or any vehicle, its contents or any possessions of the holiday maker. All persons or their carers are responsible for carrying out their own Risk Assessment prior to using the facilities at 7 Alykes Camping. The Number of people staying at 7 Alykes Camping must not exceed 6 at any one time.
CARE OF PROPERTY It is a condition of acceptance of any booking that the holidaymaker will take good care of the property, its contents and fittings and ensure that it is left in a clean and tidy state as it will have been found. The care is to include all furnishings, utensils, crockery and linen and though you might not be charged for minor breakages, you are responsible for all damage or breakages. Mr & Mrs Humm retain the right to charge for any breakages or for any additional cleaning that may be required if the property is not left in a reasonable state. No smoking inside at any time an ashtray will be provided for you to use outside the home.
ON SITE RULES & REGULATIONS
1) ALYKES CAMPING BEING A PRIVATE PROPERTY HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ADMITTANCE TO ANY PERSON NOT REGISTERED AT THE SITE.
2) ALL CLIENTS MUST PRODUCE SOME FORM OF IDENTIFICATION ON ARRIVAL. CHILDREN UNACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
3) CARS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON SITE THERE IS A CAR PARK AVALIABLE OPPOSITE.
4) PEACE & QUIET IS CALLED FOR BETWEEN 11PM AND 7AM. WE ASK ALL NOISY PEOPLE TO FIND ANOTHER SITE
5) CD PLAYERS AND MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS MUST NOT DISTURB YOUR NEIGHBOURS AT ANY TIME. PLEASE REMEMBER THIS.
6) CHILDREN WHO PLAY ON SITE ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THEIR PARENTS.
7) NO GUESTS ALLOWED ON SITE. GUESTS LISTED AS HOLIDAYING IN THE HOME ONLY
Thank you for looking.