The Auna SBC-9141 is a pair of bass-heavy, 3-way coaxial designed speakers with a maximum of 2000W of power.
The membrane materials of the Auna SBC-9141 were carefully considered to ensure clarity of sound, particularly in the midrange, and to push sounds to their limits without distortion. In addition, the comparatively large ASV voice coils are used to improve performance.
The neodymium tweeter creates a very strong magnetic field, which increases the sensitivity of the voice coil to further optimize the sound quality.
The Auna SBC-9141 are also aesthetically pleasing, standing out from other plain speakers with eye-catching metallic-red membranes.
Top Features :
- Pair of 6x9" car speakers
- 2 x 1000W max. power / 2000W max. overall performance
- 3-way coaxial design
- Metallic red and black design
- 1" (2.5cm) ASV voice coil
- 0.5" (1.5cm) neodymium tweeter
- 20oz strontium magnet
- Frequency response: 70Hz to 20kHz
- SPL handling: 90dB
- Supplied with mounting hardware and cable
- Removable cover
- 2 x Speakers
- 2 x Speaker covers
- Mounting hardware
- 6x9" Speakers
- Weight per speaker: approx. 1.100g)