TRADING SINCE 1977
ISSE Snow Socks / Textile Snow Chains(pair) Alternative To Metal Snow Chains
E U APPROVED
These snow socks have been especially for cars, in particular those that cannot be fitted with snow chains. A handy storage bag and a pair of gloves is supplied with the snow socks to make fitting them as quick and easy as possible.
You only need to fit the snow socks to the drive wheels of the car and it usually takes 2 minutes to fit the pair.
Unlike the Isse Classic the SUPER is designed to be used WITHOUT DETERIORATION even when driving on mixed areas of snow, ice and tarmac, this means that there is no need to take the covers off until the end of the slippery area.
· Isse SUPER Snow Socks / Textile Snow Chains (pair) Alternative To Snow Chains. No risk of damaging the car, no vibration or bumpy ride associated with snow chains, easy to fit, patented product.
· 100% highly resistant Polyolefin anti skid covers. High resistant anti wear fabric. Patented woven design with Specific 3D braiding that provides longer lasting and better grip in deep snow conditions, ice and even tarmac.
· Quick and easy to fit. Designed primarily for vehicles where snowchains cannot be fitted due to space limitations but can also be used where this is not a problem.
· Ideal for lowered cars and cars with alloy wheels that protrude beyond width of tyre (no potential damage to wheels) Also for cars with minimal distance between suspension and wheels
· These work in a way that they are automatically and perfectly centred on the tyre after a short period of use. Includes storage bag.
· These snow socks have been especially designed for cars, SUV's, minivans and four wheel drives.
· You only need to fit the snow socks to the drive wheels of the car and it usually takes 2 minutes to fit the pair.
· There is no deterioration when these are used on snow and icy conditions or even areas of tarmac and maximum speed is kept to 30mph (50kph).
· The socks work due to friction, grip is maximised by the special hairy fabric which sticks to the snow.
· It is important to be aware that, so far, this textile type of product is not necessarily regarded as legally acceptable in all European ski resorts. Therefore, in our opinion, if you are travelling to a European ski resort, the ideal solution is to take snow socks but also carry a pair of snow chains should the conditions or local legislation demand them to be used or call your resort to check if these EU Approved socks will be sufficient.
· If you are unsure of fitment or have any doubts please phone one of the stores direct and my staff will be delighted to help you choose the correct ones. We don't want you stuck on some mountainside at -5 degrees because they don't fit!
CE DOT french standard XP R-12
With the CE marking on a product the manufacturer ensures that the product conforms with the essential requirements of the applicabel EC directives. The letters "CE" stand for "Conformité Européenne" ("European Conformity").
Dot stands for USA Department of Transportation approved.
UNSURE WHICH ONES YOU NEED? YOU CAN VIEW THE FOLLOWING YOUTUBE CLIPS
RED SOCKS = ISSE CLASSIC FOR USE ON SNOW
WHITE SOCKS = ISSE SUPER FOR USE ON SNOW, ICE AND TARMAC
WITHAM (01376) 515114
or COLCHESTER (01206) 799174
Check out my other items!