INSTEAD® 12-Hour Feminine Protection (New 8 Pack not 6) - Private Auction
Order before 3pm for same working day dispatch
|Instead® is a unique, proven advancement in period protection. With Instead®, women can now live life during their periods in freedom instead of being restricted by strings and wings!
What makes Instead® so uniquely different from other period protection options?
Instead® has marathon capacity.
It holds at least twice as much menstrual fluid as a tampon, allowing women to go at least twice as long between changes on heavy flow days. On a light day, most women find they can wear one Instead® the entire day without changing or risk of leakage. Athletes rave about how the Instead® carries them through a marathon or triathlon. Travellers don't leave home without it!
Instead® is body friendly and very safe.
Safety is so important when it comes to taking care of your reproductive system. Instead® does not promote infection and does not interfere with the natural vaginal environment. Because it does non-absorbent, it has no associated risk of toxic shock syndrome (TSS).
Instead® is made entirely of hypoallergenic, non-toxic, non-irritating, non-absorbent materials that have been used for more than 20 years in the health care profession. It does not contain latex. Cleared by the US FDA, it has undergone extensive laboratory and human clinical testing.
|Instead® is life friendly. |
With Instead®, you don't have to change your routine just because you are on your period. Instead® can be worn during all types of physical activity and because it is worn entirely internally, it's so discreet that you can wear anything (including swimsuits) without revealing any trace of your period protection!
Instead® loves making love!
Wearing Instead® during your period, you and your partner can enjoy clean sex and he won't even feel it's there! (Note: Instead® is NOT a contraceptive.)
Instead® keeps you fresh.
Because Instead® holds menstrual fluid entirely internally, it can help eliminate dampness and reduce odour caused when even small amounts of menstrual fluid leak and are exposed to air, which even tampons can't avoid.
Ready to try Instead®?
Remember the first few times you used a tampon or wore contact lenses? Well Instead® can also take a little time to learn to use correctly and comfortably. At first it may seem awkward to either insert or remove. That's common - many women experience that.
- To insert, squeeze the opposite sides of the rim together.
- Insert Instead® completely into the vagina.
- Instead® moulds itself to your internal shape, creating a personal fit. You should be able to wear Instead® for twice as long as you would a tampon. With experience, you will learn what works best for you.
- To remove Instead®, simply hook your finger under the rim and pull slowly.
Full instructions are included in each box.
Here are some tips to help ensure that Instead® works for you, particularly if it is your first time.
- When you first use Instead®, choose a light flow day. Wear a panty-liner for added protection until you are accustomed to using Instead®. Work your way towards heavier days and longer wear times.
- Unlike a tampon, when inserting Instead®, you should push BACK, not up, for proper placement.
- To position the cup correctly after insertion, you may find it helps to hold the rim behind the pubic bone and push down gently with your pelvic muscles. This may help to position the cup correctly.
- When inserted correctly, you should not feel Instead®. If you feel something in the vaginal canal, it is probably not far enough inside you - remove it and try again.
- When removing Instead®, push down with your pelvic muscles. This makes it easier to hook your finger under the rim. Do not to pull the cup straight down. Rather, keep the cup level to the floor to avoid spilling the contents.
- When getting ready to participate in strenuous exercises, like biking, running, swimming, or sexual intercourse, we recommend inserting a fresh Instead®.
- Neither you nor your partner is likely to feel the cup during intercourse. Experience may vary, though, and some positions may be more comfortable than others.
Always dispose of a used Instead® properly. Wrap the used Instead® in toilet paper and then put it into the old wrapper or simply wrap the cup in toilet paper and place it in an appropriate waste container. Do not flush Instead®.
Do not use Instead® if you wear an intrauterine device (IUD). Instead® is not a contraceptive and does not protect against sexually transmitted infections.
What does Private Auction & Buyer ID kept private mean?
This means that your identity is not shown at any time on eBay, your eBay id will not be disclosed on the item screen or bidding history screen. Only us the seller and the high-bidder will be notified via email when the auction is over. So no one will know who purchased this item except for you, as the buyer, and us, as the seller. Most of our customers prefer to keep transactions of this nature totally private so we will NOT leave feedback. Please do not leave us any feedback if you don't wish to receive any yourself.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION.
All orders are shipped in discreet jiffy bags with no markings as to the contents for ultimate discretion.
Same day dispatch if ordered before 3.00pm, please note this does not guarantee next day delivery (most do arrive next working day) as that is down to the efficiency of the Post Office which is pretty good normally. :-) You will also receive an email confirming dispatch so please make sure your eBay email address is valid.
Any questions please contact me via eBay message system, I always aim to reply in less than 24 hours.
GOOD LUCK to all buyers !!!!!