Intex Roll 'N Go Junior Single Size Airbed With Hand Pump
Stack m' High are proud to offer this brand new Intex Roll 'N Go Airbed. Why buy from Stack ‘m High? We stock an extensive range of Intex Airbeds and all at great savings over high street prices. Our feedback speaks for itself - we only sell quality branded products and in the rare event that you have a problem we’re always at the end of the phone.
Intex 69710 - Intex Junior single size Roll 'N Go airbed with hand pump. This technology provides a great night's sleep in even the roughest outdoor environment. Its small, lightweight, and easy to carry for hikers, campers, overnighters and even business travelers. Whether you pack it, toss it in the car or stow it away in a overnight bag, its is the ultimate for comfort and convenience.
This PVC free airbed is constructed of laminated Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) which means it is:
- Super tough – softens up the rough outdoors with a durable, Eco-friendly material.
- Super high pressure – inflates up to three times the pressure of a regular PVC junior twin airbed for a firmer sleeping surface.
- Super lightweight – weighs approximately one third less than a common junior twin PVC constructed airbed.
- Quality tested 13.6 gauge (0.34mm) TPU laminated fabric on top, sides and bottom. I-beams are 7.2 gauge (0.18mm).
- Lightweight yet stronger than traditional PVC airbeds.
- Over twice the tensile and puncture strength than traditional PVC airbeds.
- 60% greater steam strength than traditional PVC airbeds.
- Retains elasticity in temperature as low as -4°F (-20°C).
- 3-in-1 valve with Hi-Output manual inflating pump.
- Duffel bag with handle included.
- Mattress Dimensions: Max 30'' x 75'' x 7'' (76cm x 191cm x 18cm).
- Weighs approximately 2.6Kg.
Lightweight and easy to carry
Two third the weight of a comparably sized PVC airbed
3-in1 valve with Hi-Output inflating pump included