Isolated 24bit 192kHz USB to I2S/SPDIF CM6631A PCB for ES9018 AK4399 PCM1794See original listing
17 Apr, 2013 18:21:17 BST
US $4.00 (approx. £2.63) Standard Int'l Shipping | See details
International items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges.
International delivery - items may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.
Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.
As the buyer, you should be aware of possible:
- delays from customs inspection.
- import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.
- brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.
Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay's page on international trade.
HK, Hong Kong
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Galvanic Isolated 24bit 192kHz USB2.0 to I2S / SPDIF PCB CM6631A with ultralow noise 6.5uV regulator
Everybody know PC is a noisy environment, with this galvanic isolated USB to I2S PCB, no ground noise from PC inject to DAC anymore. It's for the most demand audiophile and highest charity audio. It is the best asynchronous USB2.0 to I2S PCB for audiophile Diyer to enjoy.
1) Dual 6.5uVrms Ultralow noise linear power regulator (use of decade old LM317/1117 regulator is kidding for audiophile)
2) Two dedicated oscillator 49.152Mhz/45.158Mhz for 44.1kHz and 48/96/192kHz with dedicated ultralow noise regulator for lowest jitter operation and highest clarity audio (much better than most XMOS design use 24.576Mhz and 11.2896Mhz oscillator only)
3) Solid ground plane (a must for high speed digital circuit)
4) No Via in active circuit (via inductance always create jitter problem)
5) 15ppm Japanese crystal and Murata capacitor sourced from digikey (guarantee no fake product from China)
6) Gold plate USB connector (Molex, FCI, or other depends on stock)
7) Compact size 60mm x 60mm
8) SPDIF (coaxial /optical) connection is routed out for diyer to mod if needed (audiophile don't use SPDIF, I2S is always better)
9) 100% tested before shipped (each sampling rate 44.1/48/96/192kHz i2s output are checked individually)
Windows 7/Vista/XP Driver is available to download from our website
*USB2.0 is a must for 24bit/192kHz operation
Special note for ES9018:
The ES9018 requires clock frequency above 40 MHz for optimal operation. This interface offers 49.152Mhz/45.158Mhz clocks that can be connected directly to the ES9018 DAC (bypassing the local clock). With synchronous operation you will not only experience better sound, but you can eliminate the unlock problem in(default power on setting, default dpll setting, no need metal shielding cover the dac chip, no need to wait for the lock to become stable after power on) that many have experienced with asynchronous operation. Other interfaces are designed to operate with oscillators of 24.576Mhz and 11.2896Mhz and thus cannot properly interface with the ES9018 in a synchronous manner. It is the only low cost interface that is optimized to interface to the ES9018 in a synchronous manner.
Please check the following I2S signal specification to decode each sampling rate:
Worldwide Shipping By Registered Airmail
(Mail Tracking is available from Hong Kong Post WebSite)