Here at Future Build Supplies we have on offer:
Isover Spacesaver Loft Insulation 200mm Thick Roll Combi Cut 4.5m2 Per Roll Widths 2 x 580MM 3 x 386MM or 1 X 1160MM
Isover Loft Insulation is a low density glass mineral wool roll supplied in 100-200mm thicknesses.
The strong, resilient and flexible rolls are pre-perforated to 3x386mm and 2x580mm widths to fit between common joist spacing.
Thermal performance – Thermal conductivity of 0.043 W/mK
Isover glass mineral wool insulation has an A1 Euroclass fire rating
Manufactured from up to 86% recycled post-consumer glass
Protected planet – Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP)
Important Customer Notice
IMPORTANT WE ONLY DELIVER TO MAINLAND UK - POSTAGE QUOTED IS FOR STANDARD AREAS ONLY
Please Request a total from Seller to get a delivery charge if your delivery address is in the following areas:
Scottish postcodes AB and above, HS, IV, KA27 & 28, KW, PA20 & above, PH4 and above and ZE. OR Northern Ireland, Southern Ireland, Scottish Isles, Channel Isles, All other isles off the mainland.
EXTRA CHARGES TO SOUTHERN IRELAND, NORTHERN IRELAND, CHANNEL ISLANDS
Additional charges are determined by location and weight and can be SUBSTANTIAL for delivery to any of the areas listed.
If in any doubt what so ever, then PLEASE GET A QUOTE before purchasing an item (EMAIL in with your postcode, item number and product name).
PLEASE CALL ON 01579 324178
EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery: On most items we will deliver within 24 To 48 hours.
Some larger products may take 1 -3 working days.
Second Class Post 3 -5 working days
The goods will normally arrive during a working day between 9am - 6pm.
Please Note: If you are not able to accept delivery, please leave a signed note on your front door explaining to either the courier or the postman where to leave in your absence. ie with a neighbour or back garden or somewhere secure!
Please contact us if this is not possible.
Please take this into consideration when ordering.
AS YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR A REDELIVERY
- Delivery is Mon - Friday 9am - 6.00pm (this is an all day delivery)
- You can ask for am or pm deliveries but an additional fee will be required, please call us on 01579 324178
- If you miss the courier, they will re-attempt the following working day. If you miss the second attempt the parcel will come back to us where you will be charged for the courier charges.
- If you change the delivery address once the parcel has been dispatch, a £5.95 fee will be charged.
- If a parcel gets returned back to us because you are not in we get charged £15.00 from couriers to return item. You will be charged this.
Please be advised that the following charges may apply if you wish to return your goods if no longer required or the wrong item ordered;
- Incorrect sized item purchased (no longer required) = Small Item £8.00 / Large Items £20.00
- Change of address once an order has been dispatched with the courier = £5.95
- In the case that your item is shipped on a pallet due to its weight and size the charge is £50.00
In these circumstances these charges would be levied from your original purchase cost at the point of refund.Please note under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have a 14 day cooling off period to inform us of your intent to return for the above reasons for which you shall be liable for the return costs.