eBay item number:
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
teerts enirehtak 062-852
Business seller information
258-260 katherine street
After receiving the item, cancel the purchase within
Buyer pays return postage
The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
Return policy details
Current legislation gives you the right to cancel the sale from up to 7 working days from receipt of the goods, without penalty and without giving a reason. The following details would have to be complied with:
1. Cancellation to be in writing.
2. The goods must not have been unpacked or used.
3. The goods must not be damaged or soiled in any way.
4. Goods must be in their original packaging.
5. The cost of returning the goods would be at your expense.
6. The goods must arrive back undamaged. Please consider insuring the goods before despatch.
7. A refund would be given only when we have received the goods and the above points (1 - 4 ) have been complied with.
8. Special orders or customised items can not be returned.
9. Variations to these conditions may apply - subject to mutual agreement. We don't operate a re-stocking system, but in the event when after using the goods you find them totally unsuitable, we may consider re-stocking. Contact us if this occurs. Goods must have a returns authorisation number before we can take receipt.
Any Faults or Damage must be reported within 7 days of receipt otherwise return will not be accepted. All items are security marked and serial numbers are logged. Postage costs are non refundable. If you are not happy with our terms please do not bid.