An Exclusive Counted Cross Stitch Kit by JANN DESIGNS
Complete counted cross stitch kit - John Wayne ~ JW 2
If you're wondering what my designs look like when they are actually stitched, please go to my 'me' page to see photographs of sewn projects
- This is an original design kit direct from us, the designer and manufacturer – Jann Designs - our designs are not available in the shops, or from any other retail outlet.
- We have many more designs online.
- This is a kit for you to sew in sepia brown colours, from a clear chart, on 14 count aida fabric in full cross stitch - no part stitches or backstitch. The design is not printed on the fabric.
- Kit contains ANCHOR threads pre-sorted onto an organiser, ivory Zweigart aida fabric, needle, and a large scale b/w symbol chart.
- Detailed instructions are supplied.
- Stitched design measures 7.75" x 9.5" / 20 x 24.5 cm.WE POST WORLDWIDE. Non-UK buyers - payment by PAYPAL only
- Payment must be made within 5 days of the end of the auction
Check out my other cross stitch items!
This kit is available as a Buy-It-Now in my ebay shop
Please visit my ebay shop for more cross stitch kits
Please view my feedback for customer comments & bid with confidence.
Your order will automatically be posted to the address shown in your ebay account at auction end.
If you want delivery to a different address/or have updated your address since the auction ended, please notify me within eBay, and wait for confirmation – BEFORE YOU PAY.
PLEASE DO NOT attempt to communicate with us/change address via Paypal.
This design is copyright of Jann Designs
The picture reference for this design has a photo agency licence
We sell more
cross stitch kits in our other ebay shop Fido Stitch Studio
to take a look http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Fido-Stitch-Studio
Please note that each shop has different
designs, you will not see the same designs in both shops.
Accepted payment methods for UK
buyers are Paypal, cheque, credit card & postal orders.
Accepted payment method for
non-UK buyers is PAYPAL ONLY.
I request that payments be made within 5 days.
After this time a dispute will be started so I can reclaim final value fees.
If there is a problem at any time with payment
please let me know.
I dispatch items within 2 working
days from the date I receive payment.
Due to the closure of my local Post Office, I now post on Mondays, Wednesdays
If you do need the item quicker, please ask and I will do all that I can
to accommodate you.