Brand New Retail Boxed │ Full one year UK Warranty
New Android 4.2 firmware is available for download from JUSTOP product forums
JUSTOP K9 Google Android 4.1 Smart TV Dongle
- Internet HD Media Player With WiFi
- Latest Android TV Dongle with WIFI and bluetooth built in
- Turn your standard TV into smart TV, enable you to do :
- Internet surfing
- Watch Online videos
- Watch online TV programs
- Play video/music/photo from your PC/NAS
- Play android games
- Access Facebook, Twitters, etc
- Read news
- Edit office documents
- Online chating
- and more...
on your TV.
Please note: no remote or keyboard included, you need to use your own mouse/touchpad or keyboard to operate, either USB wired or 2.4Ghz RF wireless are both compatible.
- OS: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS
- CPU: Cortex A9 Dual Core up to 1.6Ghz
- RAM: 1GB DDR3
- Storage: 4GB NAND flash
- GPU: mali 400,2D/ 3D/ OpenGL ES2.0(AMD Z430)/ OpenVG1.1(AMD Z160) 27M Tri/sec
- Internet: Wireless 802.11b/g/n, WAPI(Ralink8188)
- Expansion: TF/MicroSD card slot, up to 32GB
- USB: USB 2.0 data x1, support USb hub, support external hard drive up to 2TB(external power supply requried for your HDD), support 2.4Ghz Wireless keyboard/mouse/airmouse
- Audio: AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, QCP, MP3, WMA, WAV, MIDI, M4A
MPEG-4/H.263/H.264/1280*720P HD 30 fps, 1080P/720*480 D1 30fps
- Andriod APP: BBC iPlayer, ITV Player,Netflix, Youtube,TV catchup, Twitter, Facebook, AngryBird,Office,Gmail,Browser,Skype and more from google market
- AV Port: HDMI, AV Composite, Optical Digitial
- Power requirement: 5V 1.5A - 5V 2.0A(recommended)
- CE,FCC,ROSH PASSED
- Justop Android 4.1 TV Dongle
- USB power cable
- HDMI extender
- User Manual
* Optional Power Adapter:
Quality 5V 2.0A USB power adapter, best for JUSTOP Android dongles:
* Fast Answer Questions:
Q1. Is remote/keyboard included?
A: No, you need to use your own USB or 2.4Ghz wireless keyboard/mouse or touchpad to operate the device.
Q2. Is K9 powered by HDMI?
A: No, it's powered by USB connection, a 5V 1.5A ~ 2.0A input is required.
Q3. Does it built in WIFI and bluetooth?
A: K9 built in WIFI but no bluetooth, please check K9B instead.
Q4. My K9 does not boot up or system crashes randomly
A: Most likely the power supply you are using does not supply enough power to K9, so when system components require more power, system crashed. If your TV has no HDD USB port, you need to use a 5V 1.5A ~ 5V 2.0A USB charger/adapter to power K9 up.