1. Remove the cross pin clip
2. Remove Cross Pin
3. Flip lever arm out of base
4. Set Jack Arm Height to Tire Height (Note: If tire is low or flat, you will need to set it to the height of the spare, etc.)
5. Place Jack cradle up against axle tube
6. I would want to use a spotter, but if you are solo, engage 4wd (i.e., ensure the center differential is locked if equipped) and low-range if possible (we tried in high and low range), then select reverse gear and back up slowly, the leverage of the arm will lift the axle and suspend the tire off the ground.
Construction- 5mm steel, cad. plated
Length / Width / Height - 39.8cm/ 13.3cm/10.8cm(Fold)
See http://youtu.be/hi6yIETAHgw For Demo
Please see our online store and other Ebay items For all Landrover parts, spares, recovery & off road equipment, winches,Warn 8274, freespools, winch ropes, synthetic/plasma ropes, strops. hi lift jacks, simex tyres, lift kits, snorkels and raised air intakes, engine and performance upgrades & custom fabrication.
Please Note: Postage to Scottish Highlands, Ireland and offshore islands (exl. IOW) will be more.
We post worldwide. Please contact us for details.
Tel 01252 325930
Shop Hours are: