Member of the British Jewellers' Association (BJA)
Distance Selling Act protection
Genuine products only
No hidden tricks
Free Standard UK delivery
Free guarantee with every purchase
Dedicated Customer Service Team
Brand New products only
Free Luxury packaging
Our aim is to deliver great value quality jewellery at unbeatable prices. We would very much appreciate your time in completing the 5 star sellers rating whilst leaving feedback. Customer Service is extremely important to us. Should you not be 100 percent satisfied with our service please contact our customer service team who will make every effort to resolve the issue.
Weights and Measurements:
- Jewellery measurements and weights are based on calculated averages and can vary.Dimensions are for guidance purposes only. Jewellery is priced by piece and not by weight. Slight variations will not have an effect on the value of your jewellery.The image size is based on the size of your computer monitor or device.
- Jewelco London supply jewellery made from precious metals. Jewellery is hallmarked in accordance with United Kingdom hallmarking laws.
- Gold items weighing less than one gram and silver items weighing less than 7.78 grams do not require a UK hallmark.
- We aim to ship your order within 24 hours of receiving confirmed payment (workdays only).
- Please contact our Customer Service Team should you require your jewellery by a certain date before making your payment.
- UK orders are delivered by Royal Mail. Overseas orders are sent by Royal Mail Airsure or Royal Mail International Signed For depending on the destination.
- Delivery by International courier is available for an additional charge. Please contact our Customer Service Team for more information.
Because Jewelco London is a UK based VAT registered business, most "Buy It Now" purchases are protected by United Kingdom Distance Selling Regulations. This means you have 7 working days from the day after you receive the item to return it for credit. For Health & Hygiene reasons Earrings and Body Jewellery that have been tried on are ineligible for return. We have technology that can detect worn jewellery. Bespoke items (e.g. Wedding Rings) or items which have been altered to the Buyer's preference are also ineligible for return. *This does not affect your Statutory Rights* Please ensure that items are in their original condition, unworn, with the original Box and a copy of the Invoice/Delivery Note. Should you wish to contact us before returning an item, please do so via eBay. *RETURN ADDRESS CAN BE FOUND ON YOUR DELIVERY NOTE*
- Should you wish to exchange an item for another size or length, please contact our Customer Service Team via eBay or at email@example.com.
- You will need to return the item unused in its original condition together with Invoice/Delivery Note and we will exchange it for the required size, subject to availability.
- This may incur additional charges, please contact us for more information.
- Jewelco London will replace or repair faulty goods, providing we are advised of the fault upon receipt of the item.
- Jewellery purchased from Jewelco London is supplied with a free 12 month guarantee from the date of order. Items returned under the guarantee must adhere to the relevant Terms and Conditions.
- Jewelco London will repair or replace the item at their discretion.