2012 Premium Protection (Upgrade free to 2013)
Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 delivers premium protection from viruses, Trojans, spam, hackers, and more. Its cutting-edge, hybrid approach to digital security combines innovative, cloud-based technologies with advanced antivirus protection to deliver a faster, more effective response to today’s complex, ever-evolving threats. You, your private data and PC are completely protected as you work, bank, shop and play online.
2012 Benefits (Upgrade free to 2013)
Enjoy secure online banking and shopping
Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 warns you about potential phishing attacks and malicious websites and secures your sensitive personal information such as login credentials, credit card details, etc. Enjoy complete peace of mind when you shop and bank online!
Get effective protection from unknown threats
Block unknown malware threats with the help of automatic monitoring, analysis and Kaspersky Lab’s cloud-based technologies that detect malware behaviour patterns in application and system activities before they can harm your PC.
Communicate in safety on your favourite social networks
Our security software constantly monitors Internet traffic and protects you from accidentally launching malware or following links to phishing websites when you are using Facebook, Twitter and other social networks. Plus, your account details, pictures and other personal information stay safe.
Get immediate protection from emerging threats
Keep your computer protected against the latest malware threats with the help of cloud-based technologies that leverage information from the Kaspersky Security Network [KSN] - Kaspersky Lab’s globally-distributed threat monitoring network which gathers information regarding new threats from millions of users’ computers around the globe.
Roll back changes made by malware
Safely undo changes that malware makes to your computer, ensuring no harm comes to your PC.
Benefit from hybrid protection
Whenever and wherever you use your PC and the Internet, take advantage of hybrid protection that brings together the latest information about malware threats from the cloud with the security capabilities in Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 installed on your computer for unbeatable protection.
Protect your identity from phishing attacks
Prevent cybercriminals from stealing your digital identity thanks to anti-phishing protection technologies inside Kaspersky Lab’s Internet security software which leverage lists of known phishing websites, proactive anti-phishing technologies and the latest information from the cloud.
Supervise your children’s computer use
You manage when and how often your children access the PC and Internet and which games, websites and applications they use. Plus, you choose who your children communicate with via Instant Messaging and social networks and what their messages contain using predefined rules.
2012 System Requirements (Upgrade free to 2013)
- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (Service Pack 2 or higher)
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2 or higher)
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional 64-bit Edition (Service Pack 2 or higher)
- Processor 800 MHz or higher
- 512 MB available RAM
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic (32/64-Bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium (32/64-Bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Business (32/64-Bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Enterprise (32/64-Bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate (32/64-Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Starter
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic (32/64-Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (32/64-Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (32/64-Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (32/64-Bit)
- Processor 1 GHz or higher
- 1 GB RAM (32-Bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-Bit)
Required for all Installations
- About 480 MB free space on the hard drive (depending on antivirus database size)
- CD/DVD drive for installation of the program from CD ROM
- Computer mouse
- Internet connection for product activation
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- Microsoft Windows Installer 2.0
Please Note: Safe Run Mode doesn't work with Microsoft Windows XP 64-bit, and works with limitations on Microsoft Windows Vista 64-bit and Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit.
|Hardware Requirements for Netbooks|
- CPU: Intel Atom 1.6 Ghz
- RAM: 1GB DDR2
- Hard Disk: 160GB
- Video Card: Intel GMA950
- Screen: 10.1’’, 1024x600 widescreen
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition