The Ultimate Kaspersky Edition (Upgrade free to Pure 2.0)
Kaspersky PURE 2.0 gives you our ultimate protection for PCs. It’s the security solution for all of your family’s PCs, identities, passwords, documents, photos and more. In addition to our latest antivirus technologies, Kaspersky PURE 2.0 delivers advanced protection and management features – including the ability to manage every PC in your home, via a single PC. It’s our most comprehensive, easy-to-manage PC security ever.
Pure 2.0 Benefits (Upgrade free to Pure 2.0)
Enjoy secure online banking and shopping
Award-winning protection against Internet threats
By combining our latest antivirus technologies – running on your PC – plus the far-reaching benefits of the cloud, Kaspersky PURE 2.0 provides more comprehensive security than ‘cloud only’ packages can offer. Keep safe from malware and phishing websites while you’re online – shopping, banking and social networking.
Protect your whole family
Award-winning features help to protect your children and your information. You can control access to the Internet, applications, games and websites – plus limit or log Instant Messaging and social networking. Kaspersky PURE 2.0 can even block the transfer of phone and credit card numbers.
Protect your identity
Advanced features help to keep your identity secure while you’re online. Password Manager generates strong passwords, stores them in an encrypted vault and automatically logs you on to websites and applications. The latest anti-phishing technologies help prevent online fraud – plus an on-screen Virtual Keyboard helps ensure credit card numbers aren’t stolen by keyloggers or identity thieves.
*Password Manager is not available for all x64 operating systems, applications or browsers.
Protect your digital assets
Kaspersky PURE 2.0 lets you schedule automatic backups – to an external drive or USB device – to protect your photos, music and financial documents in case of theft or a hard disk fault. For added security, you can easily encrypt your sensitive, personal information.
Boost your PC performance
Because your PC stores deleted files and your browsing history, that can affect performance and compromise your security. Keep your PC running smoothly – by permanently “shredding” your documents and deleting your surfing history, temporary files, cookies and Recycle Bin.
Easily manage your security – across multiple PCs
Now, it’s easier to manage the security of all your family’s PCs. Kaspersky PURE 2.0 lets you maintain all security tasks, run scans and updates, perform backups, fix security issues and manage parental controls on all of your home PCs – from the one PC you’re using.
2012 System Requirements (Upgrade free to Pure 2.0)
- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (Service Pack 3 or higher)
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 3 or higher)
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional 64-bit Edition (Service Pack 3 or higher)
- Processor 800 MHz or higher
- 512 MB available RAM
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic (32/64-Bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium (32/64-Bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Business (32/64-Bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Enterprise (32/64-Bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate (32/64-Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Starter
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic (32/64-Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (32/64-Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (32/64-Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (32/64-Bit)
- Processor 1 GHz or higher
- 1 GB RAM (32-Bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-Bit)
Required for all Installations
- About 600 MB free space on the hard drive (depending on antivirus database size)
- CD/DVD drive for installation of the program from CD ROM
- Computer mouse
- Internet connection for product activation
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- Microsoft Windows Installer 2.0
Please Note: *The following limitations apply for all x64 operating systems:
- Password Manager is not available for 64-bit applications on x64 operating systems.
- Safe Desktop is not available on x64 operating systems.
- Safe Browser and Safe Run Mode are not available on Microsoft Windows XP x64.
- Safe Browser and Safe Run Mode run with limited functionality on Microsoft Windows Vista x64 and Microsoft Windows 7 x64 (running applications cannot create COM-objects). Safe Run Mode doesn't work with Microsoft Windows XP 64-bit, and works with limitations on Microsoft Windows Vista 64-bit and Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit.
|Hardware Requirements for Netbooks|
- CPU: Intel Atom 1.6 Ghz
- RAM: 1GB DDR2
- Hard Disk: 160GB
- Video Card: Intel GMA950
- Screen: 10.1’’, 1024x600 widescreen
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition