Cancelling your order / Changing your mind
You have the right to cancel your order prior to despatch and anytime up to 7 days after receipt of the goods. You must put this in writing to us by email, by using the contact us link located within your ebay account.
If you exercise your right to cancel your order after the goods have been despatched, you will be responsible for returning the goods to us at your own cost and we strongly recommend you use an insured delivery method such as Royal Mail Special Delivery/ Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. All returns are subject to the following conditions, except where the goods are faulty or incorrectly described on this website.
- The product must remain sealed
- The product must remain unused
- The goods must be returned with all packaging. You must take reasonable care of the goods and return them in their original and undamaged condition
- The product is returned with its original receipt/invoice
Goods excluded from the right to cancel:
- Unsealed products such as computer software, computer hardware, computer flash memory, memory cards etc. A customer does not need to remove a product from heavily sealed packaging to see if the product is fit for their purpose or it is compatible for their own or third parties use.
You must take full care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime or in transit otherwise this may preclude you from obtaining a refund.
Once you have notified us that you are returning your order and we have issued you with a RMA number, once we have received the goods back undamaged, you will be refunded or credited within a maximum of 28 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your payment card for the goods (excluding any return postage costs) .
- If you return used goods then we have the right to refuse with immediate effect unless the goods are faulty.
Faulty or incorrectly described goods
In the case of faulty or incorrectly described goods please notify us (as described in this section), return the goods yourself at your own cost and risk, in this case, we strongly recommend you use secure packaging and an insured delivery method such as Royal Mail Special Delivery.
All goods returned as faulty will be checked and if found to have no fault will be returned to you. No refund will be processed until the returned goods have been received back into our warehouse and fully checked.
Exchange of goods
You are welcome to exchange any goods purchased from this website provided they meet the criteria set out in the section 'Cancelling your order / Changing your mind' and criteria set out in the section 'Obtaining a Returns Authorisation Number' located on this page.
We have the right to charge a return administration and carriage fee of £1.50 for an exchange of goods.
A seller has one calendar month in which to issue a refund from date of receipt