Details about LAMBRETTA GP 200 SIL FULLY RESTORED 1983 BLUE METALLICSee original listing
23 Jul, 2012 19:03:35 BST
[ 0 bids ]
delhi, DL, India
Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
You all are looking at fully restored LAMBRETTA GP 200cc BLUE METALLIC color.
The LAMBRETTA GP is fully restored with 200CC brand engine from SCOOTERS INDIA LIMITED
SMALL DESCRIPTION OF RESTORATION PROCESS
- Chassis and other body parts such as leg shield, panels, footboards etc are nicely dented and we make a rough fixing of bodyline to check the cemetery.
- In this stage we mainly check the frame is not to be rotten from the front bottom, from the rear no. plate and from the sides where the side panels to be fixed.
- Then we do the sand blast on all the body parts of the scooter, to take the complete rust out and with the sand blasting its easy to check all the rotten parts which we will replace with new ones.
- After this we send the chassis and the front fork to the machine shop to make them 100% straight.
- On the scooter, before painting we do the primer antirust coating on frame. Then we do painting with two component paint with lacker finish on top with a hardener coating.
- Petrol tank, air filter, tool box, fan cover and head cowl always white in color, front fork, wheel rims, main stand and splash plate silver in color as per standard manufacturing.
- Now after painting our professional mechanics’ do all the fitting with each and every washer.
- Do all the polishing on the engine chambers and cc cover and refit the engine with following changes :
- all the engine bearings are changed with new bearings from NRB and NBC company bearings.
- Change the clutch chain pad to better quality ones with totally new clutch
- Change all the oil seals and bushes of the engine too.
- New gear box sprockets with new shims in gear box for better working and good sound.
- Put better exhaust ie clubman exhaust.
- When the scooter is ready we check the scooter and make a ride on 25 miles on each scooter.
SMALL DISCRIPTION OF NEW PARTS USED IN SCOOTER
- Brand new 200cc engine from SCOOTERS INDIA LTD.
- Petrol tank new one with antirust coating inside.
- Complete rubber set
- Wheel rims, tires and tubes are of Dunlop mark.
- All electrics with all new switches, head light, back light, combine unit, and regulators.
- Switch housing and gear housing new and polished.
- Front mudguard and rear mudguard new
- New seat
- Handle bearings, cup and cone sets.
- Rear break drum, front break drum along with axel and bearings and also new break shoes.
- Speedometer on top in mph and bottom with speedo drive set.
And many other new parts in the scooter.
YOU WILL GET WITH SCOOTER THE FOLLOWING
- cable set
- tool kit
- gasket set
- rain cover
- normal maintenance manual
- old log book of scooter
- small pot of paint in case if there is any damage in shipping to repair.
payment will be generally via paypal, but right now days paypal had a problem with reserve bank of india due to which most of accounts of india with paypal are limited so in this case you have to transfer the money via bank transfer only, if in mean time paypal starts again then via paypal.
PACKING & SHIPPING
We pack the scooter in a wooden crate completely closed from all sides.
The size of the box in which one scooter is packed is 215cm length,36cm breadth and height 115cms.
The shipping is through sea freight and shipping is up to felixtowe or tilbury U.K. PORTS and it costs 150gbp extra on top bidding price.
WE SHIP WORLD WIDE, kindly before buying you can ask rate where you want
After the payment, with in 10 working days you will have bill of lading and invoice copies and log books of the scooters at your home via ups or fedex.
Also you get FORM A along with it so that you have to pay only 4% import duty.
With in 45 days to 60 days the scooters will be at your sea port.
Remember you have to pay the import duty and whatever the taxes at your port.
Hope you all like the product, thanks for looking
Have a nice day
On 18-Feb-12 at 06:29:06 GMT, seller added the following information:
Documents you receive after shipping the bike
- FIRST & SECOND original bill of ladings
- Form A (the certificate of origin) to save the import duty.
- Log book of the bike