LDV Maxus Wiring Diagrams & Electrics Workshop Manual.
Maxus 2.5 Models 2005 onwards
Maxus Workshop Service Manual No.3 (of 11 items)
LDV Factory Service Workbook
This LDV Factory Workshop Manual covers the Maxus electrical systems only.
This LDV Factory Maxus Workshop Service Manual is suitable for ALL 2005 to 2009 models of the Maxus with the VM Motori 2.5 CRD - CDi engine.
- All 16 valve Direct Injection models with Turbocharger and Intercooler. (2.5 CDi - CRD***)
- Engine type: VM R2516L with power output of 95PS (without intercooler, as fitted to the base model Maxus van and also the London TX4 taxi for maximum fuel economy).
- Engine type: VM R2516L.09A with power output of 120PS (optional high powered version as fitted to the Maxus 2.8t to 3.5t GVW Maxus Van range).
- Diesel engines only.
- 4 Cylinders.
- Belt Driven Double Overhead Camshafts.
***CRD stands for Common Rail Diesel, whereas CDi stands for Common rail Diesel injection, pretty much one in the same thing, just they are written differently by different manufacturers. This engine manual covers both models of the Maxus engine, only one engine type available, but in two power outputs.
The VM 2.5 engine is more 'commonly known' as the Italian VM R425 2.5Cdi or 2.5 CRD when fitted to the LDV Maxus van and as the 2.5 CDi or CRD when fitted to the London TX4 taxi.
Furthermore, this engine is manufactured in 100HP output (turbocharged - engine model R2516L) for fitment to LDV vans, cars and the London TX4 taxi where power to weight ratio and efficient fuel economy are paramount.
It is also manufactured with 120HP power output (turbocharged and intercooled - engine model R2516L.09A) for optional high powered commercial fitment to LDV vans (2.8t to 3.5t GVW) and cars.
This engine is also manufactured in standard European form with 143HP output and designated as the Engine Type R425 for cars.
This technical information is direct from VM motori and LDV
- It is NOT a cd; this is a real Workshop Manual for professional trade use.
This is what you get...! ....one of these...!
(Other Maxus Factory Workshop Manuals available are listed and detailed near the end of this listing.)
LDV Factory Service Workbook Electrics - Vehicle Wiring Workshop Manual as used by the LDV dealership service department to make repairs and scheduled maintenance to the electrical systems of your LDV Maxus van.
This Service Workbook covers the Electrical Systems fitted to LDV Maxus vehicles, nothing else.
It is primarily designed to assist skilled LDV technicians in the efficient repair and maintenance of the Maxus range of vehicles and as a trade reference for training LDV auto electricians.
- This manual is A4 full size comb bound, and delivered to you First Class or Second Class, depending upon which items/package/options you choose.
It is NOT a cd disc:
This Service Workbook details the Electrical Wiring Circuits of the Maxus with the VM 2.5 engine fitted from January 2005 on.
It is a comprehensive and very detailed document primarily designed to assist skilled LDV technicians in the efficient fault finding and repair of Maxus electrical vehicle wiring systems.
It provides not only detailed circuit diagrams for each Maxus model and type, but also diagrams and illustrations to assist with the location of harnesses and connectors on each vehicle.
There are three types of diagram in this manual:
- Harness routing.
- Circuit diagrams.
- Vehicle wiring diagrams.
- Harness routing illustrations show the main harness runs in each model, together with other useful information including quick and easy relay identification.
- Wiring Circuit Diagrams are individual diagrams, one per page for each electrical function, and sub-divided to cater for different model types.
They show components and their internal functions, wiring and colour codes, cable splices, connectors and numbering, and interconnecting related pages.
To further simplify the diagrams, circuit feeds start from the relevant fuse or switch, and the feeds are found by referring to the relevant page numbers. This is simplicity itself!
The routing of individual earth cables is on separate diagrams to display the route from component to final earth point.
- Vehicle wiring diagrams at the rear of the manual show all the wiring and connectors in the electrical system.
The layout of the diagrams is such that the location of the components corresponds with their location on the vehicle.
The harness sections and connections are actually named and numbered, making identification and circuit wire tracing really easy as compared to other wiring diagram manuals.
There is an extensive ‘key to circuit diagrams’ page, making the explanation of electrical diagrams very straightforward and easy to understand, even for me!
- There is also a page for Relay Identification and it comprehensively details:
- Relays in the main fusebox behind the dashboard
- Relays in the auxiliary fusebox under the bonnet
- Relays in the cooling fan relay box under the bonnet
- Heater blower relay & location
- Entry Systems & Alarm Module & location
- ETACS Control Module & location
- VSS Interface Unit & location
- Glow Plug Controller & location
- ECM & location
There are pages of detailed information on the likes of:
- harness locations and direction
- relays in the left footwell, with color codes and functions
- relays in the dashboard
- relays under the bonnet
- fuses under the bonnet
- fuses under the dashboard
Further to this, a very descriptive section covers:
- Basic electrical symbols
- Diode locations
- Cable splices
- Special cables
- Harness interconnectors
- Component connectors
- Special connectors
This list is comprehensive and perfectly detailed to compliment the wiring diagrams.
- And also a page for the exact wiring harness ground points (earth points) complete with pictures of where they are and how they are positioned and how they look.
The component and connector index is just superb, with everything listed for easy cross reference and simple location for fault finding.
The Main Fusebox and Auxiliary Fusebox index is also very detailed and covers everything complete with pictures of the actual fusebox layout and numbered fuse locations.
Believe it or not, there are seven pages of photos that show the actual connectors, plugs and sockets that are used throughout the Maxus wiring complete with the colour of the connector and the respective wiring codes, you have to see this manual to believe just how good it really is.
- There is nothing missed out here, this Wiring Manual beats any other manual that I’ve ever seen.
The brilliant individual pages of wiring circuit diagrams put all other Wiring Manuals to shame!
I can see circuit diagrams here for:
- ETACS control module
- Main ignition power
- Engine management/immobiliser
- Main battery power / starting / charging
- Radiator cooling fan
- Radiator and air conditioning cooling fans
- Window lift / mirror adjustment
- ABS system
- Direction indicators / hazard warning lamps
- Wipers & washers
- Brake lamps / reverse lamps
- Fog lamps front & rear
- Headlamps & headlamp leveling
- Side, tail & number plate lamps
- illumination of instruments & controls
- Interior lamps
- instruments & warning lamps
- Horn / supplementary restraint system
- Heated mirrors / heated rear window / cigar lighter
- Heating / ventilation / air conditioning
- Audio Equipment
- Central locking / alarm system
You really have to see this detailed circuit information to believe it; you definitely don’t get any better than this.
Even the glow plug control circuit is crystal clear; even I can understand how it works now that I can see it laid out like this.
This is a real LDV Maxus Factory Workshop Manual - full professional version for trade use.
These manuals have a leather grain effect rear cover and a clear acrylic front cover to keep your manuals clean.
PLEASE NOTE: this is limited clearance stock - when it's gone, it's gone.....First come, First Served.
Other Maxus Factory Workshop Manuals Available from us:
- Engine - VM 2.5 CRD (CDi).
- Scheduled Maintenance - Essential.
- Electrics - Vehicle Wiring.
- Suspension - Steering - Hubs - Brakes.
- Front Transaxle & Driveshaft's.
- Body & Air Conditioning.
- Technicians Expert Guide.
- Maintenance Video Set.
- Any 3 Manuals.
- Any 5 Manuals + Video Set.
- All 7 Manuals + Video Set.
(definition: Errors and Omissions Excepted. A note often found on documents indicating that errors may be corrected if found).
These LDV Factory Service Workbooks are as used by the LDV dealership service department to make repairs and scheduled maintenance to your LDV Maxus.
(sorry about the slightly blurred images here on eBay, I assure you that the real items are perfect)
PLEASE NOTE: this is limited stock - when it's gone, it's gone.
(if you want this item processed and posted out to you asap, please pay me asap)
As fast as I can possibly package your item and get it down to the post office, normally the morning after you make your purchase and send your payment.
This manual is A4 full size comb bound, and delivered to you First Class or Second Class, depending upon which items/package/options you choose.
First Class and Second Class UK & Eire postage and packaging rate is offered on our items at realistic cost.
I always post items out as fast as I possibly can, normally within a day (excluding the weekend) however, I prefer to quote 2 working days just to be on the safe side.
Postage to Northern Ireland (as part of the UK has the same Royal Mail rates as mainland UK) and is at UK std rates, postage to Southern Ireland (The Republic of Ireland) despite its closeness, is not part of the UK postal region. It is considered a 'foreign country' so different rates apply which are charged at international postage rates.
If you are not mainland UK, (highlands and islands etc) and your postal region is not in my postage options table; please ask me for a postage cost before bidding.
see official Ebay returns policy for this listing.
Due to printed A4 manuals being returned with oily finger prints on them or pages missing (a minority of time wasters that spoil eBay reputation), we no longer accept returns.
Our feedback is your proof of our integrity in supplying you with the best Factory Manuals available today.
Please leave me positive feedback upon safe receipt of your package and I will be pleased to do the same for you.