Details about LED DRL DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHT AUTO SWITCH RELAY DIMMER OFF OR DIM ON BEAMSee original listing
20 Jul, 2012 18:34:17 BST
Baguley, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
DRLR2 LED Daytime Running Light Relay with Dim-On-Beam New Lower Price!
DRLs give your car the premium look and feel, but to make them legal as an aftermarket accessory, they need to go off when the dipped beam headlights come on. The DRLR2 from GenLabs AutoMotion converts your aftermarket LED DRLs to these specifications – and even offers a Dim On Beam feature that just dims the DRLs rather than fully extinguish.
The GenLabs DRLR2 is easily wired to the DRL circuit to provide:
· Auto-on when ignition is switched on
· Auto-off when headlights and/or sidelights are switched on
· Dim on Beam feature just dims the DRLs rather than extinguishes them fully
· Works with automatic headlight sensors
· Dim on Beam mode can be enabled or disabled remotely using any standard dashboard mounted switch (not included), or set permanently using the included Jumper Wire.
The relay system works with most 12 volt LED Daytime Running Light kits available, up to 15 watts per DRL (30w total)
Advantages of the DRLR2
· Semiconductor regulated relay system for reliable operation
· Compatible with DRL kits with and without integrated headlight/sidelight feed.
· Easy fitment – only 7 wires with full instructions and example wiring diagrams included.
· User selectable features – sidelight or headlight sensing, fully extinguish or just dim on beam
· Makes your DRLs road legal when used with E-marked DRLs
· NEW! Blue rubberised coating for extra durability and shock resistance!
Documentation, instructions and support are available via our website www.genlabs.co.uk
We offer free first class postage within the UK, and post within the EU by Airmail at £2 extra. We do not ship outside the EU.
GenLabs are so confident in our product, we offer a lifetime guarantee against defects, for the life of the vehicle it is installed in.
Part of the 2012 GenLabs DRL Auto Switch range (Find them all on our other items page)
The DRLR1 offers the minimum requirement – turning off the DRLs as the headlights (or, optionally the sidelights) are turned on.
The DRLR2 also adds an optional Dim On Beam functionality, selectable either permanently or when desired through an in-cockpit switch. Dim On Beam allows the DRLs to dim instead of going off, when the side or headlights are turned on.
The DRLR3 provides a Dim On Indicator function, giving you the ultimate premium look. The left or right DRL will dim in time with the indicator, in a manner similar to many luxury cars.
All of the GenLabs DRL Auto Switches are available on eBay, and all come with the GenLabs Lifetime Guarantee.