District court Koblenz
Registration number HRB 20909
Click the small pictures to see a bigger version
Vivid Light promises this ceiling light in an elegant design.
The Globo ceiling light is an essential part of home lighting. With this light your living room or kitchen will be illuminated perfectly.
The design of the ceiling lamp will convince you. By the noble, yet classic body the ceiling light can be used universally in any room.
Compared to "normal" lights LED use less electric energy and are even under consumtion of energy saving lamps. This supports your enviroment and also your wallet.
Including high-quality energy-saving 9 Watt (3x3Watt) LED bulbs!
• Type: Ceiling Lamp
• Material: metal chrome, plastic decorative clear-glazed
• Dimensions (DxH) in mm: 450x150
• 3x spotlights
• LED bulbs included
• Type: Lamp LED matt
• Energy efficiency class: A+ (On a scale of A++ to E)
• Power consumption: 3 kWh/1000h
• Material: Plastic
• Socket: E14
• Nominal power consumption: 3 W (watts)
• Power supply: 230V, 50Hz
• Luminous flux: 198 lm 3x = 594 lm (lumen)
• Colour temperature: 3,000 K (Kelvin)
• Light colour: warm white
• Lifetime: 10,000 hours
• Dimmable: No
• Dimensions ØxH in mm: 35x103
• Switching cycles: 10,000 times
• Starting time: 0 seconds
• Mercury: 0 mg
• This lamp contains LED lamps and has sockets for bulbs of energy classes: A++ to E (On a scale of A++ to E)
• The LED lamps can be exchanged in the lamp
• This lamp is sold with a bulb with the energy class: A+
Shipping costs outside germany + german islands: Because of higher costs for shipping outside germany, we have to add surcharges to the regular shipping costs. These costs can vary from country to country. You can find the surcharges for the wished delivery-country in the following table.
The shipping costs for outside germany are the result of
Standard-shipping-costs of the auction + surcharge of the the wished country.
Please consider, that we don't deliver to european islands outside germany.
Belgium Netherlands Luxembourg Austria Denmark France Monaco Great Britain
Sweden Italy Switzerland Liechtenstein Czech Republik Ireland Portugal Slovakia Slowenia Estonia Latvia Lithuania Spain
Finland Poland Hungary Bulgaria
Romania Greece Iceland
Please consider, that we have to add an addition of 14,95 Euro per package for the shipping to the following german islands.
Personally liable Partner
Authorized Managing Director
District Court Koblenz
Company registration number:Amtsgericht Koblenz HRA 20371
VAT number:DE 814895775
I provide invoices with VAT separately displayed.
After receiving the item, cancel the purchase within
Seller pays return postage
The seller is responsible for return postage costs.
Return policy details
Instructions for revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without specifying any reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days with effect from the day,
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the products, provided you had ordered one or more products within the scope of a standard order and this/these product/products is/are delivered uniformly;
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the last product, provided you had ordered several products within the scope of a standard order and these products are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the last part delivery or the last unit, provided you had ordered a product, which is delivered in several part deliveries or units;
In order to exercise your revocation right, you must inform us ( www.etc-shop.de GmbH & Co. KG, Bergstr. 3, 56729 Siebenbach, Telephone number: 49 (0) 2692 9338380, Fax number: 49 (0) 2656 8409, E-Mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to revoke this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent via post, fax or email). You can use the enclosed specimen revocation form for this, which however is not mandatory.
In order to safeguard the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification about the exercise of the revocation right before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall repay all the payments, which we received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs, which arise from that fact that you selected a form of delivery other than the most reasonable standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification about the revocation of this contract from you. We use the same means of payment, which you had originally used during the original transaction, for this repayment unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; you will not be charged any fees owing to this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment for products that can be shipped via parcels, until these products are returned to us or until you have furnished proof that you have sent these products back to us, depending on whichever is earlier.
We collect the products that cannot be shipped via parcels.
You must return or transfer the products which can be shipped via parcels to us or 53539 Kelberg / Auf der Steinrausch 12 immediately and, in any case, at the latest within fourteen days with effect from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is maintained if you send the products which can be shipped via parcels before the expiry of the fourteen-day deadline.
We bear the costs for returning the products.
You must pay for any depreciation of the products only if this depreciation can be attributed to any handling with you that was not necessary for checking the condition, features and functionality of the products.
Criteria for exclusion or expiry
The revocation right is not available for contracts
- for delivery of products, which are not prefabricated and for whose manufacturing an individual selection or stipulation by the consumer is important or which are clearly tailored to the personal requirements of the consumer;
- for delivery of products, which can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would be exceeded quickly;
- for delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The revocation right expires prematurely in case of contracts
- for delivery of sealed products, which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after the delivery;
- for delivery of products if they have been mixed inseparably with other goods after the delivery, owing to their condition;
- for delivery of sound or video recording or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after the delivery.
The Specimen-revocation form can be found in the appendix to our Standard Business Terms and customer information.
By submitting your bid, you'll be contractually committing to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder.
By submitting your bid, you're committing to buy this item from the seller if you're the winning bidder. You've read and agree to the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase you maximum bid amount.
By clicking Confirm, you commit to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder.
By clicking Confirm, you're committing to buy this item from the seller if you're the winning bidder and have read and agree to the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase your maximum bid amount.