Please check photo
Please use ''ask the seller'' above. Always add your mail address, as frequently Spam filters remove the mail reply.
Please note :
Please only bid if you intend too buy, & more importatly , pay for the goods.
You are wasting my time & money if you do not do so.
For the avoidance of doubt, and to make it absolutely clear before you bid, Postage & Packing costs are not negotiable.
Postage & Packing is not only the cost of stamps but consists of the following.
1. I value my time as £30 per hour, packing parcels is costed at the same rate, I.E . 50 p per minute. On average it takes 5 - 7 minutes to pack an item, which is approximately £3.
2. I re use packaging where possible, but do purchase bubble wrap, jiffy bags and tape, this is part of packing cost
3. I make a 6 mile trip to the post office and wait for usually 20 - 40 minutes to post 1 or 10 items.I pay for my fuel and parking costs, and again use up time in doing so. One item time is £10 waiting time, but could be £20 waiting time.
4. Some items are sent signed for, others are not. Without exception those outside the UK are sent signed for, which is over £4. Anywhere, and that includes Irish Republic will have this added to postage costs, even if your item is 99p, the postage may be £19.99
5. Offshore Islands, parts of Scotland may incur increased postage costs if an item is sent by courier.In these cases, even if payment has been made before checkout, you will be requested to make the additional postage charge.
Payment within 10 days please. Buyers with feedback of less than 5 please mail me your
home address & landline number before bidding, or your bid will be deleted.
Happy bidding to you all
Now the boring bit
Buyers outside UK, please be aware post costs are substantially higher than those above.
I endevour to send items out as soon as possible, but sometimes it may take a couple of days with so many items to pack correctly and despatch.Goods despatched upon clearance of cheques.
If you have any problems with any of my items just let me know immediately and I'll try and sort it out. I have very few negatives. This is because when occasionally there has been a problem I have always tried to sort it out! Though occasionally some buyers haven’t realised that if they contact me we actually want to sort out the problems.May not be the item shown as sometimes I may have more than one available. I try to send a better item than that shown if I can do so.
Most of the problems I have had are because Royal Mail has lost the parcel. Royal Mail do not consider a parcel ‘lost’ until it is 15 days overdue.
Any insured item is only the cost of the item that is refunded NOT the price of the postage. Whilst I think that is unfair, that is Royal Mails' policy.
Please contact me if you are unhappy with my items or my service before leaving neutral or negative feedback. Give me a chance to put things right first!
It really hurts being left an unfair feedback. Please think about that if/when you leave negative feedback, I DO take it personally. I am honest, I bend over backwards sometimes to be reasonable, responsible and efficient but despite that I cant please everyone all of the time