Goods [that are in perfect resaleable condition] may be returned within 10 days of receipt of the items for a full refund. We do not accept refunds on earrings or fascinators.
We will refund the payment price to your Paypal account. We will endeavour to process your return within 48 hours of receipt of the parcel and once it has been processed you will receive e-mail confirmation of the transaction.
How To Return An Item
1. Ensure you return your item(s) within 10 days of receipt, and in the original packaging
2. Complete the returns form enclosed with your item(s).
3. Place the completed returns form in the parcel.
4. Attach the returns label provided to the front of your parcel.
5. Take your package to any post office counter if using a normal service please request a proof of dispatch. It is your responsibility to ensure the parcel reaches us so we recommend you use a tracked delivery service. We regret we cannot be held responsible for the non-delivery of returned goods.
6. We strongly advise that you keep hold of any tracking numbers that the post office may give you.
Please note: Any item(s) bought on the L.K. Bennett eBay Outlet cannot be returned to an LK Bennett store. All returns need to follow the procedure above.
Please note: Except when returning faulty items please ensure that all items are returned to us in a saleable condition. When trying on shoes, the protective layer on the sole of the shoes MUST NOT be removed until you are entirely happy with your purchase. Failure to do so may result in LK Bennett being unable to accept a return.
The goods must be returned unused, in their original undamaged packaging. We will consider the condition of the goods being returned when making a refund. You must return the item to us on cancellation of your order to receive a full refund . If you notify us of your intention to cancel the contract but do not return the goods to us we reserve the right to deduct the cost incurred by us in recovering the goods, from any refund you are owed
Clothing: When trying on clothing, please ensure that you are not wearing any deodorant or fragrance that may leave a mark or scent.
Shoes: We strongly recommend you try shoes on in a carpeted area and wear them for at least 1 hour before wearing them outside. Shoes with clearly damaged soles may not be accepted back by us.
Your statutory rights are not affected by our returns policy in fact they are enhanced by this.