On offer is a new National Semiconductor LM35DT TO220 3 lead analogue temperature sensor IC'S
- Supplied with a 200K 1% (5V operation) resistor that allow sensing below 0oC, see data sheet for details.
- TO220 package allows direct mounting on to heatsinks or other metal surfaces ensuring a good thermal path to the object being monitored. A silicon rubber TO220 mounting kit is also included (no heatsink compound is required).
- Easier to use than the LM335 . No external components required for signal conditioning, zero setting etc.
- Range is 0-100 oC, output is 10mV/oC linear, supply voltage is 4-20V.
- This type of analogue temp sensor is easily interfaced with panel meters allowing a simple and accurate electronic thermometer to be constructed. Given that the output is linear with a useful scale factor of 10mV/oC there is no requirement for full scale or zero presets for calibration.
- Can also be used with a simple comparator to generate alarm and control signals examples are a frost stat, heatsink high temp alarms etc.
Datasheet here: http://cache.national.com/ds/LM/LM35.pdf
We also stock other sensor IC's Please view other
Thanks for viewing this item and
welcome to our eBay shop
specialize in the following areas:
Vintage valve equipment
related parts for radio and HIFI repairs and restoration
Miniature low voltage
RF and microwave parts
Sensors and transducers
High Voltage (EHT)
Our stock is constantly changing and
new additions are regularly added so please visit often and add us to your
offer FREE POSTAGE FOR ADDITIONAL ITEMS purchased in the same transaction.
not apply to larger or heavy items so please check the postage rates before
completing your purchase.
If paying by PayPal Echeque please
allow up to 7 days for the payment to clear
Non UK buyers
please read and understand the following terms and conditions.
In many cases you may
be able to pay only the single item rate for up to 3 items as the rate is
charged by weight, but please use the eBay messaging system if you are in
The following rates apply to packages
up 100 grams: Thanks for viewing this item and
welcome to our eBay electronic component shop
This is for standard airmail service with NO TRACKING
REST OF THE
that ecl80 radio parts or Royal Mail do not accept responsibility for lost or
missing items if standard airmail service has been chosen.
If you require an airmail
service with tracking please use the eBay message system to request this
service. Tracked airmail from the UK has now become expensive due to recent
PLEASE NOTE THAT ROYAL
MAIL ONLY TRACK ITEMS WITHIN THE UK. ONCE THE ITEM HAS LEFT THE UK THEY DO NOT ACCEPT
LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY. THE
TRACKING SERVICE IS A SIGNED FOR ON DELIVERY SERVICE. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE SOMEONE AVAILABLE TO SIGN FOR THE PACKAGE