Details about LMC Lord Liberty C Class 6400 Motorhome Camper Van 4 BerthSee original listing
02 Jul, 2013 20:03:55 BST
[ 13 bids ]
Launceston, Cornwall, United Kingdom
1/1Feedback on our suggestions
Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|Sleeping Capacity:||4||Model:||Lord Liberty 6400|
|Total Length (feet):||21||Transmission:||Manual|
|Number of Previous Owners:||3||Fuel Type:||Diesel|
|Equipment:||12V Lighting, Awning, Blinds, CD Player, Central Heating, Cooker, Double Glazing, External Side Lockers, Fixed Double Bed, Hand Washbasin, Mains Hookup, Radio, Satellite Dish||Year of Registration:||1990|
|Manufacturer:||LMC||V5 Registration Document:||Present|
We are selling our lovely motorhome, we bought it this year to travel through Europe to a family wedding more easily with our children! It did the job perfectly, no problems and lots of fun, but unfortunately we cannot afford to keep it.It is a German built motorhome with triple insulated body. It has a reliable Peugeot 2.5 turbo diesel 2500 engine, which makes it quite economical to run (28-30mpg).
• Central heating
• Hot and cold running water
• Separate shower room, which can be used outside too
• Cassette toilet with hand basin and lots of storage
• Double bed over the cab, which lifts up for more space and a full sized single bed at the back, with a big storage compartment underneath, which can be accessed from inside and both sides outside. The bench seat can also be used as a single bed.
• 2 front seats which swivel around
• 3 gas ring hob
• Full sized fridge with freezer box and a cupboard for a microwave.
• 2 large fresh water tanks which hold about 200litres and a waste water tank. New 5m water hose included in sale
• 2 seat belts on bench seat (which held 2 child car seats perfectly)
• Mains hook up, with brand new 25m lead and plugs for UK and Europe included in sale.
• An almost new external BBQ connection point. Gas BBQ in great condition included in sale.
• Lockable external cupboard for 2 gas bottles.
• Rear air ride suspension for improved handling and comfort
• Rear stabilizer legs
• Fly screens and reflective blinds on all double glazed windows and thermal covers included for cab windows
• 2 large solar panels on roof that charge one of the two leisure batteries.
• Electric side step• Reversing camera (fantastic!)
* 4meter Omnistor awning with residence room and curtains and a skirt that runs the length of the awning to stop wind blowing under the van.
* LED external lighting
* Bike rack for 3 bikes
* Rear ladder to access large roof rack
* Large rear under slung storage compartment
* Sky dish and Freeview aerial wired in.
* 6 disc CD player with auxiliary connection for iPod, with speakers in living area and in the cab.
* The van had a full service in April and 4 new Michelin tyres
* MOT'd until April 2014 and tax due October 2013
* Power assisted steering
* Three quarters full (roughly 1.5litres left) Elsan green toilet chemical included in sale.
*There is lots of storage for clothes, food etc including a small wardrobe with hanging rail.
* This motorhome is just over 20 years old, however it is a very clean motorhome with no rust or damp, the chassis is fully galvanized and in perfect condition. It has been very well looked after and we are only the 4th owners. It's a left hand drive but headlights have been converted to UK and plug sockets replaced with UK sockets. It starts and drives perfectly. Mileage 94,752.
Please feel free to contact us for more information, more photo's or to arrange to come and view.
Contact Nick on 07882 281025
We reserve the right to end listing early as advertised elsewhere.
£100 required at end of auction with balance of payment to be arranged.