An Single Owner Estate Collection.
- We have been commissioned to sell on behalf of an Estate over 5,000 examples of Chinese porcelains, pottery, wooden wares and bronzes. The objects range from the Tang to Republican Periods. We will be selling them continuously until they are all sold with only brief breaks of several weeks every few months to box and bring back more items. These things have been in storage for nearly 40 years and were collected by an American businessman living on the East Coast
Description: A Jolly Happy 19th C. Seated Chinese Famille Rose enamel Buddha. Wrapped in yellow robes and clutching a string of pearls and smiling broadly. !!
(For Additional and Larger IMAGES double click pictures at the BOTTOM of this listing.)
Size: 9.25" tall and 10.50" wide
Condition: Good conditon, nick to thumb on figures right hand. Left Nipple re-attached. see photos
Please READ below before bidding.
We do our best to disclose anything that will impact value and / or desirability. We do not end auctions early, so please do not ask.
This is an un-reserved auction.
You the buyer are ultimately responsible for agreeing or disagreeing with our opinions and descriptions BEFORE placing a bid.
1. All invoices must be paid within 4 days. Contact me if you cannot pay within 4 days, please do not ignore invoices.
2. EBAY users with 2 or more Non Payment Strikes will be BLOCKED from Bidding by EBAY automatically.
3. None paying bidders are BLOCKED forever. (yes forever)
4. New EBAY Accounts may have limits placed on their ability to place bids.
5. Returns are accepted only if the item is not as described. We do not refund or reimburse for postage.
6. All items are sold "as is".
7. We combine shipping whenever possible.
8. Shipping: Packages destined within the USA are sent via; UPS or USPS Express Mail. All International Packages are sent USPS Priority Mail Express or USPS Global Express Guaranteed.